Nagra2???

F2AW

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spacestar and other hacked fta equipment
My Location
Florida USA
needhelp_146 said:
There is no was the USA or Canada will hack the new nargra stream before Europe does.

There might be a crack on the way from Germany.

Sorry guys I saw this post and I had to sign up and respond.
Today in the USA we have made history... The big topic here in North America is NOW TESTING NAGRA 2... I have see the hach with my own eyes!
Here is a C&P froma N. America site.. Good luck over there guys as we here have found a flaw in our providers system...

This is my preliminary review of a fully opened Rom 101. Remember, this is a new breakthrough and it's little snags and snafu's may NOT be apparent at first. That being said, let's get on with it.

First off I owe many people my gratitude. I wish to acknowlege them now. This is an information site. Nobody here writes or distributes code. It is merely an information site and I am but the messenger who has endeavored to TRY and keep everyone informed of any developments. I'd like to thank the mods at dss-newbies for helpig me out all the way around on this. The connections provided proved fruitful to say the least. Next the party responsible for my getting this sneal peek, I have but one thing to say...

Thank You!

After weeks of negotiations and missed deadlines and other various hurdles, these guys came thru for me and this COMMUNITY! True to his word, and because of this site's visibility, he moved mountains and faced incredible resistance to get this done. I wish to thank him publicly for perservering and DELIVERING what he promised! On to the test.

I was sent a Rom 101 for evaluation and review. It was explained to me that this was a clone and I would HAVE to have a 2700 or 3100 DN box to test this with. I was provided and IRD # as well as Box keys that had to be written to the DN box via jtag. I have many connections and this was not a problem for me to do. The box was prepped some time ago and we waited for the mysterious "yellow brick" er I mean card to show...

Finally the card showed up and I drove to the location of the prepped unit. Upon arrival, it was already setup and running a Rom10. Preliminary channel surfing showed the missing N2 channels using the older style card. I showed him the "yellow" card that I had been sent and we did a thorough examination of the card. It was in near new condition and showed nio signs of being tampered with. The asic appeared to be the original one and no scratches or cuts were visible under a magnifying glass. We looked at each other, smiled and breathlessly removed the blue card & inserted the "Yellow" card. The familiar "Aquiring satellite signal" message came up and we quickly went into the menu for alook see and swicth test. The CAM numbers were indeed different from what was on the card, and a quick verification of the provided ird# & box keys that were provided were in order. On to the switch test. These old legacy boxes from DN use an SW-21 swicth which is entirely different than a diseqc switch and a "switch test" is mandatory for the system to work properly. We waited patiently as the unit completed it's test. Upon completion, it exitted the menu and we had TV! The guy I was with lit up a broad smile as did I and we breathlessly changed the channels. first stop. 151 OLN, ON! Next stop PPV, ON!, hell, lets go for broke, 496 (mature content) OMG! I didn't know people could do things like that in that position! ON! Next stop Starz, ON!, RIA (foreign channels), ON! Virtually every single channel DN offers in the US (except my locals) were ALL ON!
This is NOT a hoax as you all will come to see. The RSA encrytption has NOT been cracked (to my knowlege) but they were able to write to certain areas of the card. N2 is toast! In fact there's more than 1 hack available... (gee that sounded familiar)
smile.gif
FTA has more resources available than these guys, thats for sure. This is indeed very exciting news for the COMMUNITY! Stay tuned for more info as testing progresses. I have more poeple coming to view this and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them as well. It's a start people. Nobody knows how long it will last, but I HAVE TV AGAIN! I always said, you'd hear it first from this "Shining Star of FTA"
smile.gif
and you did
smile.gif
Many thanks to the coders involved. The Bell has sounded, round one is under way...

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Hi F2AW and :-welcome to the forum.

How long ago did all this happen ??

L.

retainedstatue

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+, Golden Interstar 8005CI, Dragon 4.1, opos 1.05
My Location
Merseyside, UK
This all looks very promising but anyone got any idea how useful this will be in terms of European providers, esp Cabo? If N2 is cracked, does it follow that the variations (Aladin etc) will be a matter of time or are they completely different systems?

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
F2AW said:
Sorry guys I saw this post and I had to sign up and respond.
Today in the USA we have made history... The big topic here in North America is NOW TESTING NAGRA 2... I have see the hach with my own eyes!
Here is a C&P froma N. America site.. Good luck over there guys as we here have found a flaw in our providers system...

This is my preliminary review of a fully opened Rom 101. Remember, this is a new breakthrough and it's little snags and snafu's may NOT be apparent at first. That being said, let's get on with it.

First off I owe many people my gratitude. I wish to acknowlege them now. This is an information site. Nobody here writes or distributes code. It is merely an information site and I am but the messenger who has endeavored to TRY and keep everyone informed of any developments. I'd like to thank the mods at dss-newbies for helpig me out all the way around on this. The connections provided proved fruitful to say the least. Next the party responsible for my getting this sneal peek, I have but one thing to say...

Thank You!

After weeks of negotiations and missed deadlines and other various hurdles, these guys came thru for me and this COMMUNITY! True to his word, and because of this site's visibility, he moved mountains and faced incredible resistance to get this done. I wish to thank him publicly for perservering and DELIVERING what he promised! On to the test.

I was sent a Rom 101 for evaluation and review. It was explained to me that this was a clone and I would HAVE to have a 2700 or 3100 DN box to test this with. I was provided and IRD # as well as Box keys that had to be written to the DN box via jtag. I have many connections and this was not a problem for me to do. The box was prepped some time ago and we waited for the mysterious "yellow brick" er I mean card to show...

Finally the card showed up and I drove to the location of the prepped unit. Upon arrival, it was already setup and running a Rom10. Preliminary channel surfing showed the missing N2 channels using the older style card. I showed him the "yellow" card that I had been sent and we did a thorough examination of the card. It was in near new condition and showed nio signs of being tampered with. The asic appeared to be the original one and no scratches or cuts were visible under a magnifying glass. We looked at each other, smiled and breathlessly removed the blue card & inserted the "Yellow" card. The familiar "Aquiring satellite signal" message came up and we quickly went into the menu for alook see and swicth test. The CAM numbers were indeed different from what was on the card, and a quick verification of the provided ird# & box keys that were provided were in order. On to the switch test. These old legacy boxes from DN use an SW-21 swicth which is entirely different than a diseqc switch and a "switch test" is mandatory for the system to work properly. We waited patiently as the unit completed it's test. Upon completion, it exitted the menu and we had TV! The guy I was with lit up a broad smile as did I and we breathlessly changed the channels. first stop. 151 OLN, ON! Next stop PPV, ON!, hell, lets go for broke, 496 (mature content) OMG! I didn't know people could do things like that in that position! ON! Next stop Starz, ON!, RIA (foreign channels), ON! Virtually every single channel DN offers in the US (except my locals) were ALL ON!
This is NOT a hoax as you all will come to see. The RSA encrytption has NOT been cracked (to my knowlege) but they were able to write to certain areas of the card. N2 is toast! In fact there's more than 1 hack available... (gee that sounded familiar)
smile.gif
FTA has more resources available than these guys, thats for sure. This is indeed very exciting news for the COMMUNITY! Stay tuned for more info as testing progresses. I have more poeple coming to view this and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them as well. It's a start people. Nobody knows how long it will last, but I HAVE TV AGAIN! I always said, you'd hear it first from this "Shining Star of FTA"
smile.gif
and you did
smile.gif
Many thanks to the coders involved. The Bell has sounded, round one is under way...

I scan almost 14 forums daily,I have seen this almost exact post word for word posted at many sites! :-Guill There is NO N2 hack in USA presently, FTA is your best bet untill something breaks loose.There will be NO hacks till the hack author has made his/her money from it. Probably 5mos to a year after its actually out and available.

F2AW

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Florida USA
kalamar said:
I scan almost 14 forums daily,I have seen this almost exact post word for word posted at many sites! :-Guill There is NO N2 hack in USA presently, FTA is your best bet untill something breaks loose.There will be NO hacks till the hack author has made his/her money from it. Probably 5mos to a year after its actually out and available.

Hi, I must respectfully disagree with you on there is no hack in the USA.
The guy who posted this word for word is the one who has it. This guy known as the DSS guy is a Highly RESPECTED moderator at everyone of those sites you say you seen it posted at. I am a dealer of Fta equipment that is used to receive Dish Network who is still transmitting half it's channels both nag 1 and nag 2. The DSs guy had called me to come over and see his new toy. It was a Dishnetwork 2800 legacy style with NO visible tampering on the yellow rom 101 card. I slipped the card in myself and did the check switch thing.. We had tv. I imeadatlly went to the channels that i know that are only transmitting N2 And YES we had them. Wide open vod channels. Did not have to order them so I know it was NOT a subbed card. NAG 2 has been Hacked guys. They must of had a dump and wrote to the card!
Check out ebay for rom 101 cards. 2 days ago they were $10.00 ea. Now well over $100.00 USD. Whoever over your way has any of these cards better sell them as we know Our provider Dish Network will be taking action on this asap.
Also word is that this image will be available for the dreambox soon.
Thanks Guys,
F2AW

F2AW

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Florida USA
Lancelot said:
Hi F2AW and :-welcome to the forum.

How long ago did all this happen ??

L.

Thankyou sir Lancelot!!!

coolmen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coolsat400 plus
testing 82 w91 w 110 w 119 w
My Location
quebec canada
n2 was not hacked the id on the card was cloned

F2AW

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Florida USA
coolmen said:
n2 was not hacked the id on the card was cloned
Oh yeah< are you sure??? I don't think so. I have had a look inside of the card. tiers extend way past YR. 2030 Explain that.......

alby01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishnetwork 110/119/61.5
My Location
NY USA
For the record, N2 is hacked. I know of dealers in Canada and in US doing them. Prices are 200-300 per card (450-500 if you need a card).

The way its done is by loading a bin file onto the rom101. This is done for efficiency, that way they are not stopping and editing everyones unique cam/boxkey info etc...

For the members out there that beleive the dealers lucked out and found a tiny backdoor to load one tier at a time (Ive seen that rumor floating around already). No, they do a full read of your card. For obvious reasons they wont be so kind to make a backup of your cam on a cdr for you :)

HOw will this effect other Sats? Umm...Id say it will help, N2 is not identical in every situation BUT possibly the weakness/hole whatever was found is the same. I say give it 30-60 days, there will be much moe to come.

alby

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The population watching (with interest) in the US probably outweighs the European contingent, especially the states outside the coverage and subscription, so I would have to place my bet on a release from those on the other side of the pond sooner than us tadpoles.

EgyptDUDE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
have a 2.40 m Amercian monster + truman Gold starsat + NeotionBox3000 + Mvision + DragonX
My Location
Egypt
alby01 said:
For the record, N2 is hacked. I know of dealers in Canada and in US doing them. Prices are 200-300 per card (450-500 if you need a card).

The way its done is by loading a bin file onto the rom101. This is done for efficiency, that way they are not stopping and editing everyones unique cam/boxkey info etc...

For the members out there that beleive the dealers lucked out and found a tiny backdoor to load one tier at a time (Ive seen that rumor floating around already). No, they do a full read of your card. For obvious reasons they wont be so kind to make a backup of your cam on a cdr for you :)

HOw will this effect other Sats? Umm...Id say it will help, N2 is not identical in every situation BUT possibly the weakness/hole whatever was found is the same. I say give it 30-60 days, there will be much moe to come.

alby

really ? only 2 month ? okay I AM COUNTING THE DAYZ

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
When I see for myself or read from several that are doing it, I aint beliving anything. I am watching very closely too.

EgyptDUDE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
have a 2.40 m Amercian monster + truman Gold starsat + NeotionBox3000 + Mvision + DragonX
My Location
Egypt
yeah i dont buy i too ! how come its on a card and yet its not an RSA hack !!!! and not a clone as well !!!!!!

tux233

Reaction score
F2AW said:
Also word is that this image will be available for the dreambox soon.
Thanks Guys,
F2AW

Hi F2AW

Could you please point me to the site where you got this info.

Thanks

R3L0AD

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
ftapirate.tv
//dsstoybox.com/

F2AW

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Florida USA
tux233 said:
Hi F2AW

Could you please point me to the site where you got this info.

Thanks
I dont thinks you can post live links here... try a serching dream box USA

G

needhelp_146 said:
There is no was the USA or Canada will hack the new nargra stream before Europe does.

There might be a crack on the way from Germany.
dude what has europe ever done by theirself?your very existance is so dependant on others countries,now i have meet some smart birds from germany,also japan but as for europe i have to visit for work but if not for that are you kidding????

kebabinho

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500S
80cm dish
.2db lnb
Gemini 3.5
CCcam1.71
Sky netgear wireless router
zoom gameport ethernet adapter
satankeybundle + autoupdater
My Location
UK
where do you think germany is?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
dude what has europe ever done by theirself?your very existance is so dependant on others countries,now i have meet some smart birds from germany,also japan but as for europe i have to visit for work but if not for that are you kidding????

How does that saying go - about opening your mouth and removing all doubt ??

O-Ha O-Ha O-Ha

L.

scratch27

Reaction score
Who cares who hacks anything first, lets think globally people. Lets keep "My country is better than yours" out of it pinheads.

What I want to confirm though is...I thought the N2 hack was a legitamate hack and not a hole. I guess we will wait and see what counter measures are initiated. D**S net must be pissed that there nw N2 was compromised so fast.