nagravision and 6 in 1 file and funcard?

sangman

Reaction score
Please tell me where i can find the 6 in 1 file for nagra and also what funcard do I need? I have a BEC 6600 receiver that has no cam and I live in the United States. What I want to do is to open all the nagra channels on Telstar 5.
please help a newbie and give me all the details.

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
I am not trying to be nasty, but if your receiver has not cam, why would you want a 6in1 file. How do you propose to use it.

sangman

Reaction score
It has a slot for a cam to be put in and i can buy cams cheap. Thank you for asking.

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
If I were you I would buy a Matrix Reloaded. It works with T5. Since you are in NA I would buy a Titanium card, this with the proper card files will allow you to also view the NA providers.There are three types of Titanium cards,
Blue Original with sagem on the gold square,I do not think they are made anymore, there is also a white Titanium, then there is the second generation Titaniums, The second generation does work with NA providers, If you wanted to you could also load the xin1 files foe the Titanium.

Let me know if you need anymore help. You say you are new do you have a programmer that programs at 3.57, please give a list of hardware you currently have to use. If you are starting from scratch is could be quite expensive.

sangman

Reaction score
i do have a programmer but still unsure what card to buy. i was told to buy the nagra cam and funcard with 6n1 file. if you know if that will work for me please let me know. i can get nagra cam very cheap but the other cams i have to pay full price. and thank you very much for helping me.

K

kalamar

I would love to have your NAGRA CAM for some experiments. I have four brand new FUN 6 cards and also an brand new Atmega 128 card with programmer I would trade with you if interested. When I had the Coship CDVB 5300+CI I used a Joker cam and Fun card with BLUE 602 (or something like that) 6N1 files and it worked pretty good for just about all encryptions.

sangman

Reaction score
I will keep you in mind. but i would be willing to do that if i get more help.