Nagravision Gem Plus Cam and a Funcard 4

johnybaby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Asiasat3s and Aguila
My Location
Philippines
I've been trying to look for a thread similar to what i would like to know. This one is a bit closer probably.

I have a Humax 5400 / Nagravision Gem Plus Cam and a Funcard 4. My dish is pointed to 146E Dream Satellite Philippines using Nagravision 1.

My questions are:
1. Is the box key of the gemplus cam can be edited. What software I'm going to use to edit it. I dont have a laptop but i can borrow from a friend in case a PCMCIA slot of the lap top will be able to do it.
2. What about the Funcard boxkey. What sofware I'm going to use to edit the boxkey to match my gemplus cam in case the gemplus boxkey cannot be edited.
3. I have a Fun+AVR ISP card programmer using parallel port to program the funcard4. The funcard works on the card slot of my Humax-5400 but not AU. When I insert it on nagra gemplus cam won't be recognised?

If my funcard and gemplus cam boxkey will match, then probably it will AU on Dream. Its a bit tiring changing keys from time to time.

So I hope some of the expert will help me solve these problem.

Many thx in advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Post moved please do not tag on to a 2 year old archive, always start a new thread especially when asking so many questions on a first post.

Sorry I cannot answer any of your questions but I, like the majority of forum members happen to be on the other side of the world to you and therefore cannot see the satellites you can and thus may not have any answers for you are seeking

johnybaby

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Asiasat3s and Aguila
My Location
Philippines
Thx Topper,

I'll just repraise my question regardless of to what satellite I'm pointing.

1. Is there a software to edit Nagravision GemPlus CAM boxkey. Can a laptop PCMCIA will be able to do it.

2. What sofware and card programmer I'm going to use to edit the boxkey of Funcard or to edit .hex file.

Thx again