Nagravision on Hispasat (30W) - Taquilla

spikeman

Reaction score
DHeart said:
follow my post, here i put 2 links to a german site, were you can find a file named tv_cabo_back.rar.
proceed like i describe, in my next-to-last post, in this thread
I checked out this german site but can not read german what do I do if you have an answer I would appreciate it. thanks

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal
I also can't read german. I use Google's Language Tools, or www.freetranslation.com.
It's not a perfect translation, but is enough for we to understand.

whizzwilly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600 IP, 1m dish, 0.3 lnb, 36v Jaegar H-H mount, Dragon Cam 4, dynamite programmer, Dell Dimension 8400 3Mhz 160Gb
My Location
Rochdale
Razor said:
While watching Cabo last night, they where flashing adds about their encryption and some other stuff. Like do you know anybody that might be watching with a Tit card.
Hi razor

Saw a thread somewhere and tried it and it works!!

Tune in to Disney Channel on 30W ( there are two of them not the via digital one ) and leave on that channel for about 1min then switch over to other TV CABO channels and they come on. I don't know why this works but it does.

I am using DRAGON cam with pred 233 and all seems fine.

Hope this is some help to all in this thread.

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
Nagra 2. Well that would explain why, after updating all my keys and flashing the latest s/ware onto the box I can get TV Cabo but not Canal 18. I was rather confused there.

Alan Pee

Reaction score
martinw01908 said:
Nagra 2. Well that would explain why, after updating all my keys and flashing the latest s/ware onto the box I can get TV Cabo but not Canal 18. I was rather confused there.
What box do you use Martin? Has anybody come accross the Tv Cabo patch for Golden Interstar 8005ci premium? Plse let me know where I can it.

DaDragon

Reaction score
So can we clear this up once and for all,i can only get sexy hot,sport tv and cartoon/tcm everything else of interest wont clear on my MR using MRV216,Nagra2 or alladin encryption is the reason there are no other channals?.Am i wasting my time trying to recover channals like canal18,showtime,mgm,etc,or are there software upgrades for Matrix cams to enable these channals to clear?.Thanks in anticipation.
Regards DaDragon.

earwig999

Reaction score
DaDragon said:
So can we clear this up once and for all,i can only get sexy hot,sport tv and cartoon/tcm everything else of interest wont clear on my MR using MRV216,Nagra2 or alladin encryption is the reason there are no other channals?.Am i wasting my time trying to recover channals like canal18,showtime,mgm,etc,or are there software upgrades for Matrix cams to enable these channals to clear?.Thanks in anticipation.
Regards DaDragon.
You can only get the Clear and Cabo channels at the mo. Canal 18, MGM, Showtime, CinemaTK etc are all on Mediapark Package, which uses Nagra 1 still. However they are now using a new Provider ID and new Keys.

These are still not available to the public.

Alan Pee

Reaction score
earwig999 said:
You can only get the Clear and Cabo channels at the mo. Canal 18, MGM, Showtime, CinemaTK etc are all on Mediapark Package, which uses Nagra 1 still. However they are now using a new Provider ID and new Keys.

These are still not available to the public.
Have you found the patch for Tv Cabo now for Interstar 8005ci premium?

DaDragon

Reaction score
earwig999,
Thanks for the reply will wait for new keys.
Regards DaDragon.