Nagravision on Hispasat (30W) - Taquilla

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
It looks like Digital Plus have stopped using Nagravision 1 on the Taquilla channels on Hispasat. So no more football and movies there ... until Aladin (Nagravision 2) is cracked.

According to www.zackyfiles.com, Nagravision 1 should still be going on Cabo TV (Portuguese) on the satellite.

From what I can tell, non-premium channels (eg. FDF, MTV, Cosmo) as well as Gran Via, are still being broadcast in Nagra 1. This may be due to the basic subscribers not being sent new cards yet - Digital Plus have to maintain a certain cheap package as part of the deal with the regulator when Via Digital and CSD merged. They may not bother to send out cards, since a lot of people hacking the taquillas in Spain were paying the basic package anyway (think On Digital). On the other hand, they could all go off tomorrow ...

Some channels broadcast by Digital Plus in Spanish are FTA (eg. TeleMadrid), so its not all doom and gloom if you are after some culture :) .

J

jma1

Some good news on 30W, it seems the Mediapark cable channels will stay in Nagravision 1 :cool:

Channels like Showtime EX, Canalstar and Canal 18 amongst others.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
If you want to see what's on the Media Park channels as mentioned by jma1, they have a good programme guide at www.mediapark.es

Click on the CANALES combo box.

As I mentioned in my post earlier, Gran Via (3 channels) are still in Nagra 1 - they were part of Via Digital, but after the merger Digital Plus seemed to disown them.

Does anybody know a programme guide for them?

J

jma1

Thanks for the link guiri, I was looking at the indivudual websites for listings.

I found this for the Gran Via channels http://www.tvguides.tk/

Just click on Spanish film, not the best, but its the best available (as far as I know).

BTW: The Cinemania's are still in Nagravision 1 too :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Try

http://drhans.cjb.net

Wait fo rthre opening page to disappear, then click on 'extra', all channels are segregated into gen. entertainment, movie channel, PPV and other.
From what I can see, almost all Spanich channels are within the listings

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
jma1 - thanks a lot for the link too! www.tvguides.tk puts a wrapper around the site www.ono.es which seems to be a cable TV company in Spain, I guess similar to Media Park.

Channel Hopper - thanks. Dr Hans' programme guide puts a wrapper around www.teletexto.com for Spanish programmes, but I can't find Gran Via listings on there. It's good for other channels though.

Between www.mediapark.es and www.ono.es , that just about covers all the channels that are still in Nagra 1 on 30W.

How long on Nagra 1 though ...

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
jma1 said:
BTW: The Cinemania's are still in Nagravision 1 too :)
Unfortunately not any more, these are no longer working on Nagra 1 as of today (15 April 2004):

CINEMANIA
CINEMANIA AZUL
CINEMANIA ROJO
DCINESTUDIO
DCINEESPAÑOL
TCM
CALLE 13
AXN
NICK-PARAMOUNT

FDF
PEOPLE+ART
TELENOVELAS
OT
CAZA Y PESCA

-RTFM-

DB Reader
Reaction score
My Location
Gloucestershire
jzurd0 said:
Mediapark is in Nagra2 since today...
Thanks for that m8 I have spent ages trying to handle the SID change and didn't realize this had also happened, I have created a new thread to make it a bit easier for of canal 18 fans to find this.

jochuky

Reaction score
thanks guiri,i read all ur wonderful notes here,including the past ones,meanwhile wat can be down about tv cabo now,pls if there is a new development as per the tvcabo get me informed,u can post ur info to my box,jochuky2000*yahoo.com
will be glad to read from u
thanks.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
While watching Cabo last night, they where flashing adds about their encryption and some other stuff. Like do you know anybody that might be watching with a Tit card.

AlfaSierra

Reaction score
My Location
Portugal
I'm getting Cabo AU with BlueTit+TMB2.8 (the latest)

But it must be used on a MR1.070 or 1.071 the only ones that work ok with cards.

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal
It works!
I'm using Terminator VT8, with newcamd 5.24 built-in.
Just a detail:
1º copy the content of the rsakeylist, in the rar file, and paste it on the rsakeylist, on the Dreambox, replacing the equivalent code lines, WITHOUT CHANGING THE CODE.
2º proceed similar but with the autoroll.key, in the rar, to the softcam.key, on the Dreambox.
If the update is done like this, it works, because that's the way i did it and it's working fine.

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Portugal
follow my post, here i put 2 links to a german site, were you can find a file named tv_cabo_back.rar.
proceed like i describe, in my next-to-last post, in this thread

ibrahim alkali

Reaction score
please what happen to t.v Carbo may somebody help me please Viz:- Email Alkaliibrahim*yahoo.co.uk

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Portugal

spikeman

Reaction score
jma1 said:
Some good news on 30W, it seems the Mediapark cable channels will stay in Nagravision 1 :cool:

Channels like Showtime EX, Canalstar and Canal 18 amongst others.
Hi, I have a matrix rl cam how can I view showtime ex canalsar and canal 18 they have vanished , I looked on the german site that they talk about for the new codes but I can not read german only english please advise many thanks