Nascar Nextel cup season 2007

flamemaster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
London
Hi, i'm new to this but upon reading many posts about cams/receivers etc. i'm still a little confused.

At the moment i have a Sky setup with an 80cm dish.

Now i'm looking at buying an Technomate CI 1500+ super receiver.

Will this allow me to watch Nascar ?? Looks like it on the 19deg sats.

I'm fed up with Nasn/Setanta Sports, Last year was a joke with it keep on moving channels or being cut off early, going to cancel my subscription with them.

The receiver is patched with 2 cams included - VIACCESS and CONAX.

I have been searching for hours, changing my mind on what to get.

Any help much apreciated, Thanks.

Hope i've posted in the right place, Sorry if not.

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Currently Pre*ier Package on Astra 19.2E is covering Daytona 500 and looks like they are covering at least 4 races live according to their website. I recently purchased a t-rex cam and loaded with Predator 3.56 firmware. Currently open and viewable! They are also covering the IRL this year and A1GP. Sorry, cant comment definitely on your receiver in mind but I understand that some technomates can do what a T-rex/dragoncam can do when 'patched'.

flamemaster

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
London
Hi, many thanks for the reply. I spent yesterday afternoon up until late last night looking around about that receiver and i found quite a bit about it and it seems pretty good so i ordered one this morning with a motor also.

I have already got some files for when it comes with some vids to get me started.

I taped the 500 on Five this morning, at least they have something, DAMM NASN'O'-red .

Thanks for the info.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
the nextel auto club 500 race was on last night on premiere and the coverage was excellent again

cant make out from there website if they are covering many races or not