Nasty Neighbours

Bollux

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PCTV SAT CI,PCTV 400i,PCTV Dual Sat Pro,Athlon XP 3200,1GB Memory,LG 4163B Burner,Artec DVD Rom,Seagate 160GB Hard drive,250 GB USB Hard drive
My Location
Germany
Hi, firstly the best DVB side I have found to date! I wish I had found it 1 year ago!I´ve got a Pinnacle PCTV Sat CI card,my first mistake! I live in Germany at the moment, so Astra 2 is important to me.With the card I have FTA is no problem,I receive the normal BBC 1 2 3 4 and ITV3, just lost ITV news. However my main problem is my reception over the last few days has been not the best and I can only put it down to the weather or my neighbours.Is it possible for the people (polite word) to mess around with my reception or am I getting paranoid?.My next point or problem ,can I do the same with my card as SS1 or SS2 and "play around with scrambled senders" using MT or ProgDVB?
p.s. Next month I want to buy a Magig Cam, has anybody experience with this Cam and PCTV Sat CI
Cheers Bollux

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are getting paranoid. No-one can mess around with your reception. The dish has probably moved slightly, or there water in the cable, or theres a tree grown in front of the dish line of sight etc.

ITV News has changed transponder - its now on 10714 H 22000 5/6

Bollux

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PCTV SAT CI,PCTV 400i,PCTV Dual Sat Pro,Athlon XP 3200,1GB Memory,LG 4163B Burner,Artec DVD Rom,Seagate 160GB Hard drive,250 GB USB Hard drive
My Location
Germany
Analoguesat said:
You are getting paranoid. No-one can mess around with your reception. The dish has probably moved slightly, or there water in the cable, or theres a tree grown in front of the dish line of sight etc.

Thanks, for your reply reguarding my reception matter,I will look intothe cable ect. All is working correct at the moment,will tap inthe new details reguarding ITV News.Can some one give me the nod on the other problems?
Cheers Bollux