Just Sharing This nc+ Start+ CI CAM Subscription

A

Archive7

First of all, I think we need to create a new category for nc+. I put this thread in the Cyfra+ section as it is the nearest thing I could find.

I ordered today a new promotional offer from nc+
It is a CI+ Cam with a smartcard for package Start+ for 1 month which can be prolonged afterwards without a contract. It also includes Canal+ channels (more prestigious) also for 1 month, but you would need a contract to watch them after 1 month.
The smartcard is paired to the CI CAM.
The list of channels for the Start+ package is in this link.
Promocja platformy nc+ - START+ HD
The list of channels named
pakiet bez opłat
are terrestrial channels (made available via satellite like the French TNTSAT), which can be received for free with a DVB-T2 receiver. Usually they extend the subscription for these channels for another month.
Some of the channels have original audio option. For example Ale Kino HD and Planete+ HD
Ale Kino HD is a decent channel and it may well be worth it to prolong the subscription for another 12 months, after the expiry.
My biggest problem with these cards is getting it activated when I receive the order.
There is no point in asking the seller to activate it first and then ship, because of the time lost during shipment.
To activate, I shall need to send an SMS message to a certain phone number, switch to a certain channel and wait up to 48 hours until the smartcard gets the proper authorization.
I am not sure if sending an SMS outside Poland would be a good idea or what happens if the mobile number is hidden by default.
Do we have any members from Poland who can help clarify few points?

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Can you not ask the seller to activate it after you receive it?

A

Archive7

Do we have any members from Poland who can help clarify few points?
I need to decide hopefully next week if the CI CAM is delivered, whether to activate it myself or ask the help of someone from Poland.

peppey

Reaction score
you can get the pacages from all countries from the arabs via an ATN set top box for a subscription
aphone line a router broadband is necessary

A

Archive7

you can get the pacages from all countries from the arabs via an ATN set top box for a subscription
aphone line a router broadband is necessary
Yeah, but the video quality is rubbish and you don't get to choose the audio languages you want.
It's called IPTV