NCEmu - Stopped working???

nut

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hello to all,
Up until very recently I have been using progDVB, NCEmu cam 1.0.2 and my genuine s*y uk card in my smartmouse / phoenix programmer to watch programs from astra 2 on my pc. However, the encrypted programs from astra 2 no longer clear on the pc - the card works fine when back in its original s*ybox. On the pc the first channels that failed to open were the movies and sport, followed later by s*y1 uk, although the Irish version of this channel worked for a little longer. Has something major happened that I missed? I don't think anything in my setup or settings has changed - anyone any ideas?
Thanking you in advance,
nut.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
nut said:
Problem fixed!
And for the benefit of others the problem was?????????:confused

nut

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry!
My viewing card number which was entered into the settings file that accompanies the emu.dll in the prog directory was incorrect. When I first set this up (a couple of years ago?) I entered a '0' at the start of my viewing card number so there were the same number of digits as in the example / instructions. This worked fine on all channels until the recent problems I described. I have removed the 0 from the beginning, so the number entered in the settings file is exactly the same as on my card - seems to be working ok at the moment.
nut.