NDS firmware for SAGEM ISD 4150

theking7

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
GERMANY
Hi,
I'm looking for NDS firmware for Sagem from Viasat. Is there any way to download actual soft from Sirius with force download?? How to do it (any keys combination?)?? Or is there any p012.zip with latest NDS soft for that Viasat receiver available on the net? I haven't got updated my receiver in 3 years :/

Best Regards,
TOM

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum theking7

Well either I am confused or you are! If you want an upgrade for your sagem receiver it will have nothing to do with NDS software. NDS software is contained in the cam either CI type or on board but still has nothing to do with receiver firmware. If you had searched the forum you would have found this thread but there has been no update to the thread in 3 years. NDS software is not freely available anywhere as encryption software floating around will only lead to it being compromised.

theking7

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
GERMANY
I've missed a soft upgrade from Viaccess to NDS on Viasat receivers in 2004, which was done through the satellite.
I thought that the latest software should be available on Sirius2 4,8E?!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
theking7 said:
I thought that the latest software should be available on Sirius2 4,8E?!

Being three years since I very much doubt it and if it was only available OTA then I am sure it will have been withdrawn by now. 3 months is a long time in the world of satellite TV:-Nooo

theking7

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
GERMANY
I found data stream with the latest Sagem soft on Sirius. It's channel with ID "01 39 01 33" @ 11996H 27500 3/4. How to grab the data using SkyStar2? I tried DataPID Scanner + Prog file grabber and Data PID scanner found pids, which are carrying web services (HTML, JPG, GIF). Is there any option to download a software from channel that the only PMT PIDs or SIDs are known (i don't want all that are founded by data pid scanner?)? I want download only from channel with ID: "01 39 01 33"