nederland vcanal problem

hugo_luiten

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ned canal
My Location
pt
i have a problem with my nederland card , i have a original card but i see in the website of canaldigitaal that they ask people to update the software (you can see it here: http://www.canaldigitaal.nl/default.asp?id=323&t=Nieuws&newsid=310)
But i dont have any of this receptors i have an echostar and a strong but i can but another cam because it is removal so i can change to another cam but my problem is i dont know what cams will function and with firmware they function i have a aston cam but i dont know the firmware can you say me a kam and a firmware that i can view my channels. i can't see the channels after this update made by them, so wich cam is funcional actually after this update and wich firmware.
Only reply in english please.

Hugo Luiten

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The Dutch Chat section is for DUTCH language chat only. If you want to chat in English please use other parts of the forum.

Thread moved.

hugo_luiten

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ned canal
My Location
pt
so where i have to ask? or you already moved ?

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
the update is only for the certified CD CAM's and receivers. If you use a non-certified CAM or receiver, you don't have to do anything. Your card will continue to function normally.
the update should make the receivers capable of using both the Astra 1 and 3 satellites, using a dual-lnb.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
have I read correctly that you have updated your CAM nevertheless, and that you now have lost all signals ?
oh dear, looks like you loaded a wrong update file into your CAM. Do you still have the original CAM software ? You're talking about an Aston CAM, it should be possible to find the original software on the internet, and to re-load that onto the CAM (provided it isn't dead yet).
btw, your name sounds dutch enough ?

hugo_luiten

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ned canal
My Location
pt
JTA said:
have I read correctly that you have updated your CAM nevertheless, and that you now have lost all signals ?
oh dear, looks like you loaded a wrong update file into your CAM. Do you still have the original CAM software ? You're talking about an Aston CAM, it should be possible to find the original software on the internet, and to re-load that onto the CAM (provided it isn't dead yet).
btw, your name sounds dutch enough ?

i dont update the kam , i will try to explain bettter:

my problem is, after april i can not see anymore the nerdeland canals and i already go to the canal digitaal site and i see that they make an advertisement to update the software of mediaguard CI module i know that process is only for they receptors (certified by them) but i think i should also update my aston and her firmware but with the correct firmware not that provided by them because that one is only for that cams certified by them and i dont have one . i just wanna know what new firmware i have to put into the aston cam to see the channels because i think i have also to update else i can see the channels could you say to me wich cam i have to buy and correct firmware or just update my aston cam but wich firmware. if i have to buy a new one to have the certain that cam will work

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
Hugo, do you speak/understand dutch ?
if so, have a try at the following forum : http://www.sat4all.com/forums/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB23
there are several messages which relate to the Aston module, and being a dutch board, they know everything there is to know about this CAM and CanaalDigitaal.
have a dreambox myself, so can't help you any further.