Need Firmware Upgrade

Lalpuia70

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
agila.ku
I am very new to Satellite and softwares. I am from a remote place in India. My Brother recently purchased Digital FTA Receiver Silverbox III having 3000 channels with DVB, MPEG2, EPG, DISEQC 1.2, RS232 female port, etc. from Myanmar. We watch Agila.ku sat (Nagravision) for some days. But since middle of last month we get no picture. One friend who got Dynasat FTA receiver download firmware from Dynasat website and could view all Channels again. I can't find my Receivers website. Please help

Lalpuia70

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
agila.ku
Thanks alot. feel so nice when there is someone cares to help

Lalpuia70

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
agila.ku
The thread you give are only for Silverbox II and Plus but mine is Silverbox III and when I load the firmware, it didn't work. Please help

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Lalpuia70 said:
The thread you give are only for Silverbox II and Plus but mine is Silverbox III and when I load the firmware, it didn't work. Please help
My first question would be why did you load firmware for a different specification of receiver?

I have been on the Dynasat web site and they do not even list a silverbox III so does it go by another name is it a clone? Do you not have a back up copy of the original firmware? Surely if you have the loader software you must have a file. Where did you get instructions from in order to flash this receiver? Can the supplier not help you???

Have just found out that your box is not a true Dynasat Silverbox it is a Chinese copy and thus the firmware is not compatible with your box. See this link
_http://www.dynasat.com/english/e_silverbox2_comp1.htm
Go back to the supplier and complain