Need help for Dish Tv

I

Indai

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
India
Well I am Dish TV user in India and I heard that Dish TV will buy those 5 TP which will be free from June 15 because of DD's move.

Is this right or wrong? and Will dish Tv add more channels?

Thanks

D

dinakar407

My Satellite Setup
Planning to buy stb and dish
My Location
Hyderabad,India
more tp's more channels thats obvious if that is not the case at least less compression . so clear picture and sound ..

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
If High compression . Low picture quality.

I

Indai

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
India
Well I just want to know that Dish will tak those 5 TP on NSS6 or not. And if they will take than how many channels they will add.

R

ravimdxb

They have already taken the 5 transponders vacated by DD's move to INSAT 4B. Each transponders is capable of around atleast 12-13 maybe more depends on the compression technology used by the operator. So be patient and see what happens next with Dish TV they will bring some foreign channels to India i suppose to compete with Tata Sky who is also supposed to come up with some new channels. This will only happen when they stop this free 5-6 months whatever these guys are offering now to entice subscribers. Let the other players come in the market like Bharati, Sun & Reliance things will become more hotter and better for subscribers in the long run i guess.