• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need help for Dish Tv

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
India
Well I am Dish TV user in India and I heard that Dish TV will buy those 5 TP which will be free from June 15 because of DD's move.

Is this right or wrong? and Will dish Tv add more channels?

Thanks

My Satellite Setup
Planning to buy stb and dish
My Location
Hyderabad,India
more tp's more channels thats obvious if that is not the case at least less compression . so clear picture and sound ..

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
If High compression . Low picture quality.

My Satellite Setup
Dish TV
My Location
India
Well I just want to know that Dish will tak those 5 TP on NSS6 or not. And if they will take than how many channels they will add.

They have already taken the 5 transponders vacated by DD's move to INSAT 4B. Each transponders is capable of around atleast 12-13 maybe more depends on the compression technology used by the operator. So be patient and see what happens next with Dish TV they will bring some foreign channels to India i suppose to compete with Tata Sky who is also supposed to come up with some new channels. This will only happen when they stop this free 5-6 months whatever these guys are offering now to entice subscribers. Let the other players come in the market like Bharati, Sun & Reliance things will become more hotter and better for subscribers in the long run i guess.