need help please with humax

heavylift

Reaction score
a thicko who needs help please.i had all the updated hard/software needed for the much sought after releases of a satelitte but (dont know why) downloaded some original hard/software into my humax and all has turned out looks like arabic.tried putting in new updates but still comes up arabic.put new info in with modem cable and when i try to change channels humax switches off.had it working before with tit card and cam (borrowed)thought id cracked it and returned loaned cam and card but still no joy with new updates and still cant speak arabic.could some kind soul help me please

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
only a thought but have you tried reading the manual its probrably downloadable from humax web site sorry i cant help any more good luck

heavylift

Reaction score
wolfav said:
only a thought but have you tried reading the manual its probrably downloadable from humax web site sorry i cant help any more good luck
cheers mate triedall sort of downloads but no luck ill try the manual but ive lost the original settings.im completely lost

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Suppose you could try selling it to a Arab :) or try the forum on the Humax website
www.humax-zone.net
Best of luck.