Need Help Please ???

saj07

Reaction score
Can someone guide me how to watch indian channel. I live in usa use fortec ultra watch dishnetwork no problems. I wiould to do the samethin in UK please adive on reciever and bin / boot file i need to upload

Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
saj07 said:
Can someone guide me how to watch indian channel. I live in usa use fortec ultra watch dishnetwork no problems. I wiould to do the samethin in UK please adive on reciever and bin / boot file i need to upload

Thanks
Hi saj07
If you want to keep to the Fortec, check this site for files:-

h**p://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fortec/

Llew

saj07

Reaction score
Llew thankyou for the response so do you suggest a better reciever than fortec or what. I would like to watch hotbird satalite polsat keys. Is it possible with fortec or you have something better in mind i can use

Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
saj07 said:
Llew thankyou for the response so do you suggest a better reciever than fortec or what. I would like to watch hotbird satalite polsat keys. Is it possible with fortec or you have something better in mind i can use

Thanks

Your receiver should be OK in the UK. It handles NTSC and PAL systems. Polsat OK with latest patch.

Llew

kencha

Reaction score
saj07 said:

Thanks
Hi there. am I able to view european satellites from Canada? i want to watch intelsat #5 but channels are scrambled? thx in advance for any help

saj07

Reaction score
Llew said:
Your receiver should be OK in the UK. It handles NTSC and PAL systems. Polsat OK with latest patch.

Llew
Thankagain Llew i will let you know over the weekend if i sucessfully worked.

Thanks again you are the man