need help quick

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What information are you looking for Pov?

pov oatcakes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
working in staffs moorlands
any thing realy is it one of paces latest analogue boxes?

and what other functions can it do?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think that it was possibly their last analogue box for the UK market. It is designed for use with the enhanced and universal LNB, has one LNB input, two scart sockets (from memory) and like most pace boxes is easy to set up, think I've got one in the garage still.

pov oatcakes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
could i have it if you dont want it can we arrange a deal

pov oatcakes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
i was bidding for a pace prima but this bas***D bidded for it i realy wont one because thats what i had before i up graded to digital . then my mum sold it for £25 that up set me so now i got a new dish and sum crappy set top boxes . i really like my prima . i have still got the manual. which i read every so often.

pov oatcakes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
eBayISAPI.dll

this is a picture of the pace prima i fink

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it can be a pain but you have to keep trying i dont have a prima but that is the thing with ebay,i have seen a pace 300 and prima go fo £6 just keep a look out the odds are with you. but it is interesting there still seems to be a demand for analoge receivers there are still a lot of channels out there and i think it is worthwhile,i spoke to a dealer recently who said he threw ten montereys in the skip before christmas.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, that's the boy, but the MSS series were better units, if you can get hold of a 1000 it has it's own sound system as well.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
threw ten montereys in the skip

@ satellite Eye, that's almost criminal, they are superb machines

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes it is a shame but dealers' see no financial side to analogue receivers' anymore, the monterey is now seen as large cumbersome and outdated, i bought a 40 model not long ago for next to nothing, as a collectors piece of that time in satellite broadcasting, it works ok,you can see the quality of the unit but a major drawback to there use is the need for a wideband lnb if you use it with a universal the channels appear out of tune.