250gb sata ii
80gb ide
Slackware 11
windows xp Pro sp2

O_O More ?
My Location
Brasil
Hi Guys

I´m yung on this forum, i´ve looking for firmware upgrades and softwares for Philips INS660 - Sky Satellite (Brazil) and i dont get anything!!
This is an Old decoder ... :-doh2
Some information for unlock the decoder or something like?
(Free-channels,PPW,and more)

Thanks in advance
UnixTux

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum unixtux

I am afraid you will be disappointed as this forum does allow the posting of keys bins or hexes for anything. Sky Brasil as far as I know is not compromised so why bother looking.

Also why would you think there is support available for such an obscure (to this side of the world) stb?

schelbauer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ts 1.2
My Location
Brazil
Hi 4all

I have the philis ins660/78C and i was searching for some JTAG on 10pin conector solder on the board...

but i have trid all types of jtag cables configurations and programs such WALL and Jkeys, both doesn´t seems to work.

I saw that the board of this deco is similar to strong srt8000, that have parallel conector unsoldered in backside of the deco, i think that if a place a parallel port in this board i could initialize the jtag with the srt8000 software, but i will need the chip that control parallel functions in this deco, and i don´t have this.

the conclusion that i get from this is that is possible to use a schema similar to strong srt8000 deco, that is a parallel cable 25-25pins and a serial cable to send data to deco...

if someone have a different idea please send me sugestions