need help - sky sub abroad

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Getting a friend or relative to do it for you really isn’t that difficult. Getting the card, forwarding it on to you and activating it can take some time, but after that there is really nothing that your friend in the UK needs to do, except send out a new card when/if they are replaced again.

There isn’t a problem paying with a credit card registered to a different address, or a direct debit to a UK bank account to a different address. People sometimes pay subscriptions as gifts to other family members (and so have different addresses) and I doubt sky would want to discourage that.

If the credit card is a foreign one Sky will sometimes reject it as Visa went through a phase of changing them more than for a UK card, but I’m not sure if they still do that (or if visa is allowed to do that).

Getting someone in the UK to do it for you will save you money, and you will know exactly where your money is going.

billnot

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Famaval 3,1, IP9000HD plus other FTA and Linux boxes - Astra 1&2, Hotbird, Hispasat
My Location
Benitachell, Alicante, Spain
Alan Waddle said:
billnot - if you could please let me know this agent you were talking about. i'll think about it,

Private message sent.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
zerowitch said:
anyone no any programs for a panasonic sky digibox?

There arent any - you want Sky - you pay for it..

Please do not hijack existing threads for irrelevant questions. Start your own discussion thread.