need help

fkhan786

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can someone plz help me,i have a reciever that takes a cam,i have a motorized dish,would it be viable to get the channels from 16 degrees east.if so what would i need and how much would i pay also what is the quality of the channels,i.e. digitalb.also how can i view the channels on taquilla and kiosque and tv cabo.plz explain all help would be appreciated.

McDude

Reaction score
fkhan786 said:
can someone plz help me,i have a reciever that takes a cam,i have a motorized dish,would it be viable to get the channels from 16 degrees east.if so what would i need and how much would i pay also what is the quality of the channels,i.e. digitalb.also how can i view the channels on taquilla and kiosque and tv cabo.plz explain all help would be appreciated.
There are about 4 main packages on 16E and if i remember correctly are DigitAlb, Albaniasat, ITV partner and Total TV.

The easiest to subscribe to if you're in the UK would probably be DigitAlb. Quality i think is good for the price you pay and you can have it in 6 month or 12 month subs. Picture quality could be a bit better though!!

No way to clear taquilla, kioskques with a cam. TV cabo is clearing at the moment but seeing that D+ has recently gone there's no prediction how long the channels will remain clear on this package as both use the same N2 encryption and i believe the same/similar card versions

Dont forget that there's also a good choice of channels on hotbird.

It all depends on what channels you want to view

If you want a good quality cam, which works with most cards the dragon cam is the one to get.

If your receiver can be patched and has card slot(s) then that may be the way to go, but you haven't mentioned what equipment you have