Need keylink for the keyfile updater AU program,for packages 19.2E (D+ package)

Tore567

Reaction score
I'm mainly after a key-link which I can use with the Keyfile updater AU program -which will allow me again to watch FOX, AXN, and the other channels which are viewable on this package , Digital +, 19.2E. I have the keylink for byksat.Kable1, -but this only updates the keys for the Dutch terestrial channels on C+ Netherlands. It won't give me new keys for Digital +

Would appreciate any help. Best regards, Tore567

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I might be wrong, but I don't think you can watch any D+ at this moment on 19e. The Dutch stuff on 19 is still on, as well as the TPS stuff on 13, but that's about it methinks

Tore567

Reaction score
T_G said:
I might be wrong, but I don't think you can watch any D+ at this moment on 19e. The Dutch stuff on 19 is still on, as well as the TPS stuff on 13, but that's about it methinks

TG, thanks for getting back.
I had the basic package till a few days ago, on digital + people + arts, cosmopolitan, fox, AXN... I just thought maybe it was the byksat key link, which hadn't got the keys.. And maybe another link might have. Is keyfile updater AU all I need then.. And will this give me the keys if they become available for Digital+ ?

I was watching TPS off hotbird, only strolled here 2 weeks ago to see what was available.. And was quite amazed when I found digital+ open -but I had only the basic package -still have paramount spain, tcm..

Would appreciate any other key links for the keyfile updater AU program. I tried others. But only byksat seems to work. The others I tried gave me a message... like.. check settings.. (I think it needed to be direct)

Would appreciate any other keylinks, if you know of any! You can email me -as I know it's against posting rules, to, irishsunshine2000@hotmail.com

Also, TG,

I've read in postings about people using cards in slot 1, 2 of dreambox, to view channels, which are updatable over the net through FTP from the box. Do you know anything about this, please? And where can these cards be got? If as they mentioned they're updatable through the dreambox, I'd be interested to learn more.. if more channels can be got with them.

thanks again for getting back
Best regards, tore567

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Cards can be used in the slots alondside a decent emu like NewcamD but you cannot read or write data to them via the DB other than the obvious ECM data.

You can obviously FTP files to and from either the firmware or other mountable resource.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Yep, Stick is right.
Regarding other key links for the AU: Currently I don't use it much as most images now seem to have the update facility built in. So I don't have any. Anyway, at this moment of time the changes are more related to tpscrypt files, which I think you need to FTP anyway.