JR007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek9600ip
Windows XP
My Location
Belgique
Hello,

I have flashé my protek 9600ip with the flash Nanoxx 1.40 by the webloader and since it went out and more average to put back(hand) him(it) on the march more indications opposite before. :confused
Impossible also of the reflasher with the webloader or rs232 and the uploader V13.
When I link him(it) with the 220V, there is just one red diode which shines in the démo at the level of the inscripion / PDIF behind of the démo.:eek:
You could please indicate to me if it is possible to get back him(it) as well as the way of proceeding.:-worship
Beforehand thank you in all.

Bonjour,

J'ai flashé mon protek 9600ip avec le flash Nanoxx 1.40 par le webloader et depuis il s'est éteint et plus moyen de le remettre en marche plus d'indications en face avant.
Impossible aussi de le reflasher avec le webloader ou le rs232 et le uploader V13.
Lorsque je le raccorde au 220V, il y a juste une diode rouge qui éclaire dans le démo au niveau de l'inscripion S/PDIF à l'arrière du démo.
Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît m'indiquer s'il est possible de le récupérer ainsi que la manière de procéder.
D'avance merci à tous.

Status
Not open for further replies.