Need Sky De - Any good dealers to recommend?

thehynes

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fixed dish 28.2 sky+
fixed dish 19.2 Dreambox
My Location
Bucks
hi all, I want to get a Sky Deutschland card but searching around the net the only offers I can see are all old links for Premiere cards. If someone is still trying to sell Premiere cards I take that as a sign not to do business with them!
It's pretty much impossible, from what I can gather, to get a card from a German dealer and the normal French ones dont seem to sell them either.
So..........recommendations please, good dealers who sell Sky Deutschland cards who havent doubled the price while they're at it!

monsieurm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Toroidal Dish: 0.8°W, 4.8°E, 9.0/10.0°E, 13.0°E, 16.0°E, 19.2°E, 23.5°E, 28.2/28.5°E
My Location
Germany
Are you still looking for a subscription?
I wanted to PM you, but you've got that function turned off it seems.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
He hasnt been a member long enough to have pm enabled yet.

The Hitman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 HD
My Location
MACEDONIA
I am looking for Sky DE subscription all over the place. I had a card but the dealer didnt wanted to resubscribe my card, and wanted a crazy sum for a new one
If someone can make me an offer preferably for Betacrypt card.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The Hitman said:
I am looking for Sky DE subscription all over the place. I had a card but the dealer didnt wanted to resubscribe my card, and wanted a crazy sum for a new one
If someone can make me an offer preferably for Betacrypt card.

If you already have a card, why not try your luck with the broadcaster ?
It may help if you find an address in Germany first though, in case they ask location questions.

The Hitman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 HD
My Location
MACEDONIA
The card was bought i Greece, and this greek dude said something about this being an export card and how they are not resubscribing those any more, so askmed me a 1100 euros for new one. I did tried in Germany throe frends, but they told me that i have to have the owners name for the card to resubscribe. Thats why im looking for any card expired or not that i can resubscribe on

Bulldog3001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 19,2°E, Astra 28,2°E
My Location
NRW Germany
Hi there, I don't know if somebody is still looking for a Sky DE card. Here a little Information on the subscription. You need to have a Sky DE certified receiver, a German Bank account and an Address in Germany for the subscription. Further in Germany it is common that new costumers receive a so called V13 card. They are similar to the 0963 cards and are locked to the receiver. Some people say it is possible to use an V13 card in a non certified receiver but those are rumours that are not 100% reliable. To get a S02 card you would need an older certified receiver or at least the serial number of a certified receiver. What ever you do - NEVER use the serial number of a Dreambox, as the Dreambox is not certified. A List of certified receivers can be found here: _http://www.inside-digital.de/news/13634.html

Warning: Do not fall for any cards offered they open Sky DE. It is not possible to get a viewing card at present unless it is an official subscription. By the way, Sky DE official costs are 59,90 Euros for the Full packet.