Need some Help--Alfa Gold AD 7300

jackjazz

Reaction score
Hiya People,

I have an alfa gold ad 7300 receiver. I need some help with it.

1. I am looking for a software update and I would like to know how I could update it and where i could find the update files.

2. I tried the eurostar master key method and it works, it says option 1: program code download and option 2: channel data download and it says searching. Sounded like sweet success to me initially but couldnt go anywhere with it!! Well, what sort of cable should i connect, I know its rs 232, but I am wondering whether it would be null modem, or just straight 9 pin config. I could experiment with it, but I am a poor guy, dont wanna screwup, because my next receiver aint coming anytime soon.

3. Can I decode stuff using this receiver?

If you wanna say something the website wouldnt let others hear then you can wisper into my ears at jazzjackrabbit9@yahoo.com

By the way I am a newbie so "simple is sweet and beautiful"

Love ya

Jazz

jackjazz

Reaction score
Hiya people,
Answer me, pls... atleast say Hi!!! Never mind the answer to my problem!

Regards

Jazz

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI,
I have not seen any upgrades yet for this model, will check and let U know by tomorrow

jackjazz

Reaction score
Hi,

I would prefer an upgrade,but right now I need the original version of the bin, because it is kind of out of order, because i downloaded a software from a russian website and it has brought my alfa box down. I would like an upgrade, but if you have the original version I would more than glad.

Thank ya

Regards

Jazz

gsmsikar

Reaction score
someone please help me too, i got that same ad7300 with me and it is not working
can anyone give me the software to upgrade it?

thanks
please help

dnl_sunday

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Alfa Gold ad 7300 Receiver
My Location
Uganda
i got that same ad7300 with me and it is not working. I want to get a signal and some other guides like manual book
can anyone give me some help to connect it?

neveranymail@nomail.co.uk