Need to Update?

Stephen W

Reaction score
My Location
Norfolk
I noticed today that I cannot open Nagravision on 30W with my MR 1055. Has something changed and, if so, do I need to upgrade my CAM to 1060? Thanx.

aidan

Reaction score
Stephen W said:
I noticed today that I cannot open Nagravision on 30W with my MR 1055. Has something changed and, if so, do I need to upgrade my CAM to 1060? Thanx.

The key has changed you can find new key on XAMUH 6-1 file and enter it with the remot control
Aidan

Stephen W

Reaction score
My Location
Norfolk
Thanx. Have found the new files. I notice that, for example, there are 2 lines of keys for D+. I have never updated before and would be really grateful if you can you tell me if I have to enter both lines consecutively or whether I have to enter one line, wait for the MR to update, then enter the next line.

aidan

Reaction score
Stephen W said:
Thanx. Have found the new files. I notice that, for example, there are 2 lines of keys for D+. I have never updated before and would be really grateful if you can you tell me if I have to enter both lines consecutively or whether I have to enter one line, wait for the MR to update, then enter the next line.
Only one key hase to be changed (01) so only one line has to be entered

haggag

Reaction score
I am new to this. Please, take my hands in a step-by-step fashion to help me get the new keys for Nagravision on Hispasat. I have never entered Hex codes using a remote control, so please tell me how. I have recently pirchased a "Star Sat SR-X650CI Super" receiver. Is it any good. I was told that no CAM will ever be needed to view encrypted channels via Viaccess, Seca, Mediaguard, Nagravision, and BetaCrypt. Is this true?
Best Regards,
Dr. Ossama Haggag
aidan said:
The key has changed you can find new key on XAMUH 6-1 file and enter it with the remot control
Aidan

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't know the receiver, but I assume that it has a common interface menu, you will need to go into the key edit section of the menu. If you have a good popup stopper, you can go to www.laurals.com and navigate to keys, then simple copy them into your receiver menu.