New digibox software on Monday night

richdip

Reaction score
My Location
London, UK
Thanks for the reply Channel Hopper.
You seem very knowledgable about sky. Are you sure you are not working for them? ;)
Thanks once again,

Richard

froggs

Reaction score
Website
www.froggsltd.com
My Location
Rotherham
hi,

some stb's are refusing to accept the new software, sky are aware of this problem and are repeatedly sending the signal to force updates, as one of you mentioned earlier, a forced update using the backup button doesn't work either, one of the main reasons the software has been changed was for the personal planner, the reminder and autoswitch over feature was not running correctly with real time or was not starting on time, this problem was even worse for some sky+ subscribers as it would not record the end of some programs or would miss the begining, all stb's should have updated by the end of this month, otherwise sky will contact you to arrange a call for a box swap,

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
Nice one !!! That used to really p*** me off with SKY+. The worst programme to record was the wrestling if boxing was on before. I virtually always missed the last 10 - 15 minutes.
Can't wait to see my battery warning :D
Methos.

C

cityblue

did a forced update this morning never worked last week but today it has loaded new sottware version into my panasonic stb