My Satellite Setup
2,4 meter Parabol,
Echostar AD 3000IP,
My Location
turkey
Download the LyngBox software upgrade 1.3.0 following addres
_http://www.lyngbox.com/support/software/

Release notes for v1.3.0

The following changes have been implemented since the last official release, designated v1.2.33:

* French translations have been added.

* Copying files to external USB hard disks should now be significantly faster.

* The audio delay setting under "Output Settings" should now work correctly. The audio delay can now be set with a greater range (0-300 ms) and resolution (10 ms) in the user interface. Used if you have a lip sync problem. * Satellite channel search is now more tolerant of malformed SI/PSI descriptors.

* The built-in list of satellites and transponders have been updated with fresh information from Lyngsat.

* Coordinates have been corrected.

* A problem has been fixed that prevented immediate recordings when the timer recording table was full.

* General stability improved.

kamaxx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar ad3000ip,Topfield 5200,Relook 400s,Sinuta 120cm,Triax 88cm and other 2 dishes,Sharp,Inverto,Alps LNBs,Belden sat cable and many more
My Location
turkey
umut said:
Download the LyngBox software upgrade 1.3.0 following addres
_http://www.lyngbox.com/support/software/

Release notes for v1.3.0

The following changes have been implemented since the last official release, designated v1.2.33:

* French translations have been added.

* Copying files to external USB hard disks should now be significantly faster.

* The audio delay setting under "Output Settings" should now work correctly. The audio delay can now be set with a greater range (0-300 ms) and resolution (10 ms) in the user interface. Used if you have a lip sync problem. * Satellite channel search is now more tolerant of malformed SI/PSI descriptors.

* The built-in list of satellites and transponders have been updated with fresh information from Lyngsat.

* Coordinates have been corrected.

* A problem has been fixed that prevented immediate recordings when the timer recording table was full.

* General stability improved.

@Umut,
There are some problems remain.i.e.,Stability is not improved.Diablo modul does not work as stable.