My Location
Brighton
From the author :-

FLASH WIZARD
Making Dreambox Easy

Release 4.5 PRO
30/11/2004

- Added SmartSettings copy option
Automatically initializes and set new multiboot installed images (and backups) with all your usual system settings (favourites, channels, all antenna's parameters, lnbs and motor configuration, video, language, etc..)
The SmartSettings Copy is a powerful option that analyzes the new installed image or backup, and copies to it only the compatible configuration settings, in a smart way, generating no compatibility issues at all even between different images developed by different Teams.
And works also on images with compressed /var folder!!!

- Added Logo picture (bild) change/add capability for multiboot images.

- Added clipboard copy-paste buttons for SmartTelnet window (also with keyboard shortcuts: CTRL-C and CTRL-V)

- SmartTelnet window is now wider than standard telnet clients, much more confortable.

- Some minor fixes

- Locales included:
Italian, English, Deutsch (locale + help files, thanks to Lapidis), Turkish (thanks to Sanchooo187), Dutch (Thanks to eric2905).

All credit and thanks to MusicBob the author.

Can be found on sat-industry. Was a bit too big to upload here.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
I read somewhere 2 weeks ago that it could be only used for 7000 images. So i decided to do a flash on a 5620 and it worked a treat. When i went back to find the post, i could`nt find it. When you swith on the box you get the flash logo and then the hydra one. Do you know anything about this. Also backed up without problems.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Been having a play with this, but couldn't get it to work with the USB stick, or the HD. It flashed the image OK, but the DB wouldn't boot if I selected anything other than the already installed image. Im sure that there is some reading about this, but haven't had too much time in the past few days for frivolous things like the hobby. :)