New Hydra image released

suro

Reaction score
Hope they will soon release the image for 5620 :-)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks chuckles, just downloading it now, very slowly though, I guess there is a bit of a queue. :)

chuckles

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Thanks chuckles, just downloading it now, very slowly though, I guess there is a bit of a queue. :)

Just been trying it out. Can't see much difference except layout of control panel and chice of size of recorder files.
Keys update does not work, unfortunately. I had to FTP them. I suspect key updates dont work anymore on Zeus either, as its the same sites listed?

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi Folks,

Yes, you're right, they don't work on Zeus either. Or, rather, they do work but to Softcam.k*y, which neither Newcamd5.28 nor Scam2.5 use. And there seems to be no k*y conversion utility in Zeus or Poseidon!! (There is in Gemini 105 but we don't need it there at the moment!).

I'm using the new FlashWizard NFS MkII beta, anyone else got it?

hawk-eye

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
PC Win SP2
My Location
Groland
chuckles said:
Just been trying it out. Can't see much difference except layout of control panel and chice of size of recorder files.
Keys update does not work, unfortunately. I had to FTP them. I suspect key updates dont work anymore on Zeus either, as its the same sites listed?

Hi chuckles,

Where did you find updated softcamkey ?
Mary's Key bundle ?

Thanks in advance

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
hawk-eye said:
Hi chuckles,

Where did you find updated softcamkey ?
Mary's Key bundle ?

Thanks in advance

Satnet.ch
croteam-sat.org
kanalen.scandweb.se

etc.

PS Hope I'm allowed to post these??!!

hawk-eye

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox
PC Win SP2
My Location
Groland
td03-5 said:
Satnet.ch
croteam-sat.org
kanalen.scandweb.se

etc.

PS Hope I'm allowed to post these??!!
Thanks my friend
Are you a radio Am ?

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
QSL OM!!

Regarding download speed of Poseidon. I started at sjerom where it gradually reduced in speed (started at 2.5KB/Sec down to 1.5KB/SEC). Restarted several times but just the same. Gave up and went to kanalen.scandweb where it came through at 50KB/Sec.

Regarding the keys, I've been using files which are usually called something like DreamboxK*ys or K*ysDreambox. The zip file contains a k*ys and an scce folder. Extract them from the zip and then just ftp them to /var on the Dreambox. When asked click 'overwrite all'. When finished go to Dreambox, restart emu and away you go!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just scanned a couple of sats and the USALS appears to work, plus the mary's keys bundle download also now works.

Quite impressed so far:)

chuckles

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Just scanned a couple of sats and the USALS appears to work, plus the mary's keys bundle download also now works.

Cant understand how you got Mary's. It was not there for me? Just the usual Cardmarnie Byksat and Mach1! Very strange, is there something I'm missing in the setup?

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
chuckles said:
Cant understand how you got Mary's. It was not there for me? Just the usual Cardmarnie Byksat and Mach1! Very strange, is there something I'm missing in the setup?

I was about to post the same after going and checking again in case I'd missed something!! Just the 3 softcam.k*y sites!!

chuckles

Reaction score
rolfw said:

*ROLFW

Where di you download your image, or have you done something different to it?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I updated the control panel and it was there.

PS. I do have one small problem, after scanning a satellite, it locks up, but when I do a three button reboot, everything has saved. Strange.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
rolfw said:
when I do a three button reboot

Does this mean you've got yourself a 7000?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Always had a 7000. :)

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
rolfw said:
Always had a 7000. :)

Always thought you had the 5000 series box - well you learn something new everyday!

That today's lesson over - still downloading 'Poseidon' server very busy - now there's a surprise!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, you should know me, always buy the top of the range, that's why i have no money. :-lol

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
rolfw said:
that's why i have no money.

But lots of friends... :-)