New keys - how to- tpscrypt??

mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#1
NB If this post breaks the rules, please delete it.

As you may have noticed tps has gone again... How do I "convert" info found on other forums into a format accepted by the Dreambox (tpscrypt),

For example, if the new "key" is in the format of:


how do I comvert this to a format like:



(NB keys in this example are made up!)

NB If this post breaks the rules, please delete it.
 
rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Messages
37,726
Likes
1,291
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
#2
Yes, it is against the rules, keys of any sort, whether real or dummy, cannot be posted.

If you are trying to convert hex to decimal, then you can use the converter in the utilities section, but with TPS, it is very often not merely a key change.
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#3
Thanks. Won't happen again guvnor!
 
sonic1

sonic1

Specialist Contributor
Messages
834
Likes
104
My Satellite Setup
Vu + Ultimo 4K - Solo 4K - Uno 4K - Duo2- SoloSE - Zero- Uno -Prismcube Open Black Hole - 0.6 , 98cm Funkee , 28E-23.5E-19E-13E
My Location
Black Hole Team
#4
As usual spartan is up to date & if you have used them before you will know they go straight in using ftp!
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#5
I've got the latest Spartan (05/07), tps stopped clearing yesterday... there are newer tps files for other emus/ boxes but not Dreambox :(
 
T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Messages
6,651
Likes
215
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
#6
I don't know what your specific problem is, but whenever TPS stops I go to the link I have posted in the IG links section and download the latest stuff. If it is TPS usually it is enough to change the latest tpscrypt file. I suppose if you want to actually update the files then you need to follow Rolfs advice and use the converter.

Also, I did not update anything in the last few days, but still enjoyed TPS yesterday evening...
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#7
TG: I usually use spartan but tpscrypt keeps changing... I've also looked at funfiles (both), mach1, rdi, sat key and a few other but none have a working tpscrypt for dreambox :(
 
P

PCD

DB Magician
Messages
632
Likes
1
#8
mhku said:
TG: I usually use spartan but tpscrypt keeps changing... I've also looked at funfiles (both), mach1, rdi, sat key and a few other but none have a working tpscrypt for dreambox :(
Multivision is ok with camd3 and gemini1.04 (5620). I have not updated for some time, perhaps camd3 has become AU for tpscrypt mysteriously (must check)! :D
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#9
I just loaded Trinity's tps and it works again. Do newcamd and camd unlock different channels?

Can I install camd using a link to my PC hard drive? It's typical, all I wanted to do was watch that Sean Penn film "Sam" but it went down a few hours before!




PCD said:
Multivision is ok with camd3 and gemini1.04 (5620). I have not updated for some time, perhaps camd3 has become AU for tpscrypt mysteriously (must check)! :D
 
P

PCD

DB Magician
Messages
632
Likes
1
#10
mhku said:
I just loaded Trinity's tps and it works again. Do newcamd and camd unlock different channels?

Can I install camd using a link to my PC hard drive? It's typical, all I wanted to do was watch that Sean Penn film "Sam" but it went down a few hours before!
(a) See dreamboxworld emulist
(:cool: Not a plugin. I use gemini manager.
 
mhku

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
4,712
Likes
20
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#11
Yes, I looked at DB world and they appear to do the same job. I know it's not a plugin just wondered if a link could be used in the same way.
 
P

PCD

DB Magician
Messages
632
Likes
1
#12
mhku said:
Yes, I looked at DB world and they appear to do the same job. I know it's not a plugin just wondered if a link could be used in the same way.
The easiest way I know is to multiboot with as many emus you want, no limit. Obviously the pc has to remain connected.
 
Top