New mature content channel, anyone have the frequency?

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Hi, mature content fans.:)

I subscribe to the four channel mature content package which includes s_x View, s_x View Plus, DP, and 24/7.

I hear another mature content channel has been added called something like "X-Sextra..."

Do you think I'd be able to receive it on my card, coz there is a new five package mature content channel deal going round.

Anyone have the frequency for this channel? I did a search, but nothing came up, and it's not in What Satellite...

Thanks.:)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The main "mature content transponder" on Hotbird (12092) is carrying these scrambled channels:

Luxuria TV - 247 s_x TV - Ultra Plus
SCT - s_x TV - s_x Best TV - s_x View
Don't Panic - Sexview Plus - s_x mature content TV
Fantasy - s_x Plus TV - Sexview Extra

Plus these in the clear:

Italiasat - s_x View Extra Promo.

Meanwhile, 12207 the other mature content tp has:

Free X TV 2 - X-Dream TV
Free-XTV - Free-X TV Light

If your channel is a new startup, it wont be listed in Wotsat anyway yet - the magazine has a 2-3 month lead time.

nexusracing

Reaction score
Its called Sextra (sexview extra) its on the same Feq as the others in the package and you 4 channel card does not decrypt it! I asked my card retailer on friday and they said I would need a new 5 channel card.

Donzo Bonzo said:
Hi, mature content fans.:)

I subscribe to the four channel mature content package which includes s_x View, s_x View Plus, DP, and 24/7.

I hear another mature content channel has been added called something like "X-Sextra..."

Do you think I'd be able to receive it on my card, coz there is a new five package mature content channel deal going round.

Anyone have the frequency for this channel? I did a search, but nothing came up, and it's not in What Satellite...

Thanks.:)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hey Donzo

This might be a mix up, but weren't you the guy who wrote recently:

"I am sick to the death of mature content

I'll tell you a fact of life about mature content. It BORES ME SILLY. I write occasionally, journalistic articles for a well known adult magazine.

And we get boxes and boxes of mature content sent to us daily. One box from Brazil contained no fewer than 600 DVDs. It took three guys to lift the box from the truck.

It's insane. Even today, I personally received from the American mature content studio, RED LIGHT DISTRICT, 29 DVDs which I will never watch. Titles like Gutter Mouths, Spermaholics, Just Turned 18, etc. They'll probably lie in a drawer forever.

In the business, they're what are called "screeners"; free DVDs sent out to reviewers. And once the world has your name, they come at your door every day. Boxes of Japanese mature content sent daily. Boxes of Italian mature content daily. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone. I had to buy a garage to put them in.

Guys, mature content bores me to death.

So I am off to watch EastEnders.

Last edited by Donzo Bonzo : 21-05-2005 at 05:24 AM. "

I suppose you are looking for this channel details to reevaluate your boredom of mature content or has there been a change of (dirty) mind? Humping :D

Of course, all mature content lovers in this forum will forgive you for your herecy and stretch out a welcoming (slightly moist) hand and provide you with frequencies and data once you renounced your self imposed boredom. :rolleyes:

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
T.G, you take things too seriously. I am sick of mature content, it's true, but there might be a perverted dwarf fl******* session on da new channel that may be worth recording.

Get me?

Thanks to everyone who answered. :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Donzo Bonzo said:
T.G, you take things too seriously.

You think it's all one big joke, eh? It's my job here, didn't you know? I am one of the mods who were appointed on the "seriously serious" card. That's what they pay me for. I take things very serious, and when I see a grave contradiction related to mature content preferences I have to react and to clear things up for my fellow users. There has to be some sort of order in this forum and by god I will enforce it! :-boom

Donzo Bonzo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I know I can sometimes unintentially rub people up the wrong way, so I apologize T.J if I have upset you or any of your regulars.:)

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
I think my fellow Mod always posts with tongue firmly in cheek Donzo.
Believe me, he is not upset yet O-Ha

L. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, tongue so firmly in cheek, he looks like a hamster with mumps. :-lmao

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
rolfw said:
LOL, tongue so firmly in cheek, he looks like a hamster with mumps. :-lmao

As we are in the adult section, if I am a hamster, then more like this one :-lmao

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, worst case of Mumps I've ever seen. :-lmao

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Swing low sweet chariot......:D

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
U guys are joking;& here we were, waiting for Donzo's Email address and Bank Account Number.........so he could mail us a FEW of the HUNDREDS of UNSEEN DVDs he has on him. Well Donzo dear, check out the 'dwarfs' in them before you mail them to us plz.
Good Luck