New Nextgen Card

Alan Pee

Reaction score
This new card called Nextgen is being offered to go on sale for 149.00 Euro as from 25 January on a popular and reliable sat sales site. Anybody knows what this is all about? Are we probably expecting a new package on this?

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i know somethink m8 it's well expensive and wants to be opening some decent packages like slyit
icon10.gif

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Well, I'm sure you've heard the rumours like the rest of us.

I guess only time will tell for sure.

Nobody's going to pay that unless it's really special.

Can't wait, not that I'd ever get stung for one...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There will I guess be a market for it, but it is a lot to outlay for something which can never be guaranteed, ask owners of VR3 cards.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
there's plenty of channels open on cheaper cards and cams my money is staying in my pocket! or going over the bar!

Alan Pee

Reaction score
I think people are still going to risk buying it if it does packages like slyit or 1w or. But personally I don't think I can invest that much on a card that is not guaranteed. With D+ open in addition to T*S, C*BO and D'Turk I have too much to watch ATM. I would rather buy a Digitalb or ART Sub with that kind of money. At least you are guranteed for six months.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yep, exciting as it is you'd have to be crazy, loaded or well connected to get something that could last only 24hrs!

As you say Alan, it's not like we have nothing else open, and a cheap sub is the only thing I ever considered buying.

Both times I was tempted, something opened within a couple of days!

:D

I heard it was Sly UK, but my money's on Sly Italia FWIW.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
from the files on satnet it is sly it and there is a list with the channels it will open the cards dont seem to be available until 6th of feb though on the sites i've been on not that i'm going to buy one