new patch for all starsat receivers.... ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

momobz2000

Reaction score
I recently bought a STARSAT SR-X180D receiver. But i didn't find any information about it any the forum. If any body hassome information on it, please let me know. Many thanks

fazalahmed

Reaction score
hi all , plz help me by giving me the latest version of my reciever's software. I have Starsat SR-X550D FTA and the version in it is 3.2.128.
i hope this information will help you. ok bye

mjhfiraq

Reaction score
i have SR-X1500D_SUPER_MK_II
did this resever can open the viaccess encoding
please send my the patch and all the files needed so i can do
hassanfiraq@yahoo.com

cuteboy1

Reaction score
HI ALL,
Some answers to your questions

1) mjhfiraq - No new software available for ur model, last one was released in june

2)fazalahmed - download the new software from www.satsw.com its available now.

3)momobz2000 - Do U have any specific question then I can try to answer it.

4)brutusq - Check ur cable should be 2-3 twisted & 5 direct, no other pins connected

5) Ehsan what channels U trying to watch, U may have to enter new keys via remote vbmenu_register("postmenu_145346", true);

fesgheli

Reaction score
sara1001 said:
hi
starsat software is up to date.
v255 patch is ready.
go to www.satsw.com
~bye
salam man mikham bedoonam chetor mitoonam in barname haie starsat ro roosh nasb konam "nahveie nasb ro mikham " zemanan agar code hex jadidiam bara kanalha rooye starsat srx-120d plus ommade man motale konid lotfan be man mail bezanid be satre7om@yahoo.com

fesgheli

Reaction score
I need to know how to install these softwares on my starsat srx-120d plus pleas answer me by e mail:satre7om@yahoo.com

lakp

Reaction score
sara1001 said:
hi
starsat software is up to date.
v255 patch is ready.
go to www.satsw.com
~bye
hi
i have visited the site which one of the file is new ver 255 for srx-150dplus?
would you please help?
thanks

lakp

Reaction score
nhfs49 said:
hi every body, the new version is for all hardwares with id=2.1 and model id E124
so you can use it for Starsat 150D+. I have this type of receivers and i upgraded it with 2.56 the lastest version. so don't be affraid and visite www.satsw.com

PS: the latest version enables Polsat auto update, Hispasat too and S*ca2.
dear nhfs49:
would you please let me know the name of the file which i shall download from the site ,i was not able to find it as far as i searched ?
thanks in advance

shalaat

Reaction score
afshkh said:
Hi. I have a SR-X150DPLUS and version of software already is 2.55. i can open many of scrambled channels (multivision,xxl,action,....) i can open Polsat channels too (by entering viaccess code) i want to know is there any new code for my reciever? please send me mail to afshkh@gmail.com
thanks
you should check for scramble lock on PARENTAL CONTROL,,,if the scramble lock is OFF turn it ON,,,good luck

dmm

Reaction score
if the starsat firmwares were able to decrypt C-o-n-a-x then they perhaps would become rivals to the likes of the Humax / Technomates
but until that happens they wont get any publicity or kudos .......

abu_ali

Reaction score
Hello there

I download the new softwares SRX 190d every time the softwares get to the point of
flash write error massage display (Time Out Error)

mo_re_ha

Reaction score
Hi
pleas send me viaccess cod for starsat 150Dplus.

thank u very much
please help me
is there new version for upgrade this receiver system?

with the best regards

fazalahmed

Reaction score
Hi everybody, the new patch for all starsat is now out so check-out the file ur reciever needs. BUT u can only see MX Channel of Zee Package. Others r still scrambled (Zee TV, Zee Cinema and others.....). well goto http://www.satsw.com ....HAVE FUN!!!

fazalahmed

Reaction score
Thanx, i downloaded Oct_30,20041029_silver_SR-X550D_PLUS_1M_V130 from www.satsw.com but Zee still scrambled except MX Channel plz help me abt this. email me cuz i m not punctual for this forum but i keep checking my e-mail. fazalahmed84@hotmail.com hope for the best! bye

cuteboy1 said:
HI ALL,
Some answers to your questions

1) mjhfiraq - No new software available for ur model, last one was released in june

2)fazalahmed - download the new software from www.satsw.com its available now.

3)momobz2000 - Do U have any specific question then I can try to answer it.

4)brutusq - Check ur cable should be 2-3 twisted & 5 direct, no other pins connected

5) Ehsan what channels U trying to watch, U may have to enter new keys via remote vbmenu_register("postmenu_145346", true);

cuteboy1

Reaction score
Only MX & Zee SE will be available till now all other channels are in sec*a 2 and will not be available till they are hacked

smeimami

Reaction score
hi
I have a starsat SR-X150D+ and i can not find the software v2.55 on satsw.com
can anyone help me?

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
poumehgp said:
Hi everybody
I have "Starsat 1500D Super" & upgraded it with same name file from www.star-sat.com
but I lost all signals, & somebodys say it related to "Flash" memory.
I don't how can I correct it.
Help me please
Thanks
I suggest u download program from www.satsw.com (as other members already suggested!). (1) Use 'software version clean' to wipe the previous programming (2) Upload the new program (BIN) using EMU Upgrade. (3) Exit (4) Start DREAMLOADER and browse to keys (HEX). (5) Restart ur STB. You will hopefully get all back. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.