new patch for all starsat receivers.... ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexy

Reaction score
Hello
I downloaded the Bin for my receiver SR-X150DPLUS from satsw. But the name of the file is starsat_fta_240.bin !! Is it the new patch V255???
Please Help Me

Alexy

Reaction score
Sorry Ehsan I don't understand! Is the new patch V255 ready for star receiver SR-X150DPLUS in satsw.com ??? I only saw this version for ordinary star receiver SR_X150D not the PLUS one!!! Now what should I do? Can I upload this bin into my plus star receiver or not? Or again is V255 ready for PLUS???

PLEASE HELP!!!!

jaafar

Reaction score
I Have "sr-x1500d_super_mk_ii" P S:w Version 4.2.4
Please Help

zainmughal

Reaction score
Hi,

How Can I Change Opentel ODS 2000 CI Digital Receiver Into Key,Code System Like Other Receivers i.e Supermax,Digital All World & So On...
Please Reply Me Back !
Thanks
Zain Mughal

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
hi every body, the new version is for all hardwares with id=2.1 and model id E124
so you can use it for Starsat 150D+. I have this type of receivers and i upgraded it with 2.56 the lastest version. so don't be affraid and visite www.satsw.com

PS: the latest version enables Polsat auto update, Hispasat too and seca2.

mava

Reaction score
I have StarSAT 200 But when I use new HEX file , without Polsat I can't see other Ch. . why?
thank you.

ameur

Reaction score
may reciver kiowa FTA 1200 new varsyo lawdr key

thank you.

ameur

Reaction score
How Can I Change kiowa FTA 1200 Digital Receiver Into Key,Code System Like Other Receivers i.e Supermax,Digital All World & So On...
Please Reply Me Back !
Thanks
ameur

poumehgp

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I have "Starsat 1500D Super" & upgraded it with same name file from www.star-sat.com
but I lost all signals, & somebodys say it related to "Flash" memory.
I don't how can I correct it.
Help me please
Thanks

Starman1111

Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently bought the starsat 650 CI Plus, is there any software I can use with my laptop to manage the channels on the receiver ? i.e ( moving, deleting, adding to favourites...etc,) kindly help me with this if you know the available sites for that.

Thanks a lot

afshkh

Reaction score
Hi. I have a SR-X150DPLUS and version of software already is 2.55. i can open many of scrambled channels (multivision,xxl,action,....) i can open Polsat channels too (by entering viaccess code) i want to know is there any new code for my reciever? please send me mail to afshkh@gmail.com
thanks

haleti

Reaction score
Is there any software for Easy acces to settings and chanels for STAR SAT SR-X650CI Super.

Software to delete, add, rename, enter codes, etc through laptop.

if there is any way of doing this in STAR SAT SR-X650Ci Super please send e-mail to me haleti@hotmail.com

Delaver

Reaction score
Anybody who used upgrade software for starsat sr-x3100cu_super, please tell me if there's new features there. What's news?

ehsans

Reaction score
hi every body,
I have a STARSAT SR-1600D Plus receiver and have update it with a correct file in www.satsw.com site and it's version changed from 2.7.5 to 3.8.3 but still i can't view encrypted channels. some one said that i must enter 1234 in STB setting menu but it dosn't work. now what I must do after upgrading?:)

thanx a lot.
Ehsan

bRuTuSq

Reaction score
I'VE BEEN SURFING THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR STARSAT SR-X150D. I DOWNLOADED AT WWW.SATSW.COM AND WWW.STAR-SAT.COM FOR SOME LOADER AND DATA. I TRIED EVERYTHING THE FORUM ADVISES. I EVEN TRIED THE MASTER CODE. NO PROGESS GOING ON AND I'VE BEEN DESPERATE LOOKING FOR IT. I AM PLANNING TO SELL THIS AND BUY A NEW AND A BETTER ONE. PLEASE, ANYBODY SEND ME ADVISE IF I KEEP OR WHAT BEST MODEL WILL I GET... THE SR-X150D PLUS OR SR-3200? DO I WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER IN DOWNLOADING THE FILES FROM PC TO STB?

Status
Not open for further replies.