New products coming out soon

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
At last there is a Diseqc motor coming out that deserves the name "quality" more than anything before and we shall hope that it lives up to the promises.

Powertech has released several new products for the true motor enthusiast, one is the new Diseqc motor that combines all good things from all present manufacturers and they have also tried to make the dream motor for us who complained earlier on STAB for their lack of features and Motecks lack of bad quality clamps and their plastic gears.

Now Powertech has released their new motor called DG-240, it's more heavy duty than any motor of this type we have seen before.

It combines all great things about Moteck but instead have better quality in the materials and the gears inside are of metal like the Stabs.......

The second product that will come is the brand and shiny new GBOX VBOX-III 36V positioner that shall be much better than any of the current positioners from Moteck and Jaegers VBOX2.

Nice design but of high quality inside parts.

I know of one UK dealer that will have these products in stock from middle June, if i am allowed i will post link to dealer here in the thread.

Here are some photos and link to their website.

Attachments

• DG240Box_m.jpg
    DG240Box_m.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC04180w_m.jpg
    DSC04180w_m.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 61
  • V3000DM.JPG
    V3000DM.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 70

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I want some reviews on this motor from people who have installed it before we start giving them free links. Are you sure that it is as good as they say?

They may well have one at the CAI trade show next week, I'll see if i can get a proper look at one.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
rolfw said:
I want some reviews on this motor from people who have installed it before we start giving them free links. Are you sure that it is as good as they say?

They may well have one at the CAI trade show next week, I'll see if i can get a proper look at one.

I agree on that, in the american forums they pray for it, but maybe we shall wait until someone actually test one here.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
PM me with the link and I'll see if I can get one to test. I might add though, that these manufacturers and wholesalers don't really seem to have too much interest in the end user's opinion on their gear, as long as the retailers are buying them.

johnsattuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5800 Echostar3000,DB7000, Relook 400S, Humax HDC2000, 55cm Fibo Gregorian dish with waveguide and Motek 2100 mod, 90cm Fibo Gregorian dish, 120cm Fibo Gregorian dish on a 1224 motor with waveguide
My Location
West Mids, UK
I like the look of the motor, rear exit connectors and centrally positioned shaft, it would make a neater mod. for Fibo's :D

I want one to play with :)

transco

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mac Mini, GI 922, GI 920, Pansat 3500, Triax 3500, (2) 3M dishes, (3) 1M dishes (one on H-H motorized mount.
My Location
Silicon Valley, USA
Likvid said:
The second product that will come is the brand and shiny new GBOX VBOX-III 36V positioner that shall be much better than any of the current positioners from Moteck and Jaegers VBOX2.

I'm located in the U.S. and can't find the Gbox anywhere. Is it available on your side of the pond? Any word about a position (jack) controller that also handles mechanical polarity control (Polarotor, etc.).

den123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ddcccccc
My Location
uk
is this not like the darkmotor from alsat all metal and all metal gears

A nonymous

Reaction score
Probably similar to my TM SG2200 motor which has metal gears too :D

Definitely better than my SG2100a without a doubt :-worship

:-beer