My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
WIN an Acoustic Solutions DS533 Home cinema system-

raffle.gif

More details and to buy your tickets visit-

OUR RAFFLE PAGE

By buying a raffle ticket you are helping to support this web site.

MANY THANKS
Chris.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nice Prize Chris, I'll throw in a Skystar 2 DVB Card as a runner up prize as well, should make it even more interesting.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Dont mind throwing in three California Amplifier 0.5dB LNBs as runner ups (3rd 4th and 5th)

One day I will get to sell them on the site

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That's looking even more worth entering now, 5 prizes and all very useful to people in our hobby. :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Wow, thanks CH and Net 1, this has got to be worth buying a couple of tickets for.:D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Zansi has very Kindly added four satellite meters, these are the swinging needle/tone type, very easy to use and great for both searching for satellites and fine tuning the dish.

This now makes a total of Ten excellent Prizes, so why not follow the link and buy yourself a ticket. :)

You can use either Paypal with the automatic script, or Nochex by using the "Donate using Nochex" in my signature, making sure that you PM Chris with your user details and that you have used Nochex to pay for your ticket or tickets.

Best of luck.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
The following people have all helped support the site by buying a raffle ticket in our 10 PRIZE RAFFLE!!!-

net1
jimbo
zansi
tirosh
pmcmill
radioscanner
bollywood
css_jay99
dishdoctor
nobbly
Pullet_Surprise
TB
T_G
martingeraghty1
RC_Palmer
allan238
thomo
SSS
easysat
deeno
moz1uk
billw
frazer

See the ticker at the top of the forum for how many days left, get your tickets now, and good luck to you all!!!

[RAFFLE NOW CLOSED
Chris.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
If I threw in three more LNBs then everyone would be a winner

I think somethings wrong here

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Originally posted by Channel Hopper
If I threw in three more LNBs then everyone would be a winner

I think somethings wrong here

Assuming those on the list have only one ticket.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
As a moderator I didnt think it right to purchase one

But then again....

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello All

Do you think there is any advantage in buying your tickets late so that you bit of paper will be nearer the top of thepile on the day of the draw.....

Regards to all

W.H.

PS. Just set up a Data Cable from the 'Office/Garage' to the 'Lounge' so can now update Channel List on Humax without having to unplug it etc. - Very smooth and great for swapping between Broadcast and Feed list.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Do you think there is any advantage in buying your tickets late so that you bit of paper will be nearer the top of thepile on the day of the draw.....

LOL, no, the draw is done on a random selection basis W.H., but there certainly is a pretty good chance of winning something at the moment, just slightly disappointed that we haven't sold more tickets.

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Sorry about this apparent lack of interest in the raffle Matey's:(
Even on a Pension I can manage four tickets. People like to be helped but not pay the dues.
I would suggest that if so little cash is forthcoming, by that I mean not enough to actually pay for anything, then put the funds into the forum anyway.
happy.gif

Allan

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for your support Allan, won't be a problem with proceeds as most of the prizes are donations. Perhaps I'm speaking too soon anyway, as there are still 24 days left. :D

PS. Like the happy smiley, might see if Chris can add it to the selection when he comes back.
happy.gif

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Don't forget everyone, the raffle is drawn tomorrow, so don't miss out on a chance to win one of the ten excellent prizes. :)
happy.gif

caretaker

Reaction score
I dont know how up to date you are with the raffle ..But i purchased 4 tickets last weekend .And my name dosnt seem to be on the raffle list.. Please let me know if i am a bit premeture in thinking that my name should be on.Thanks.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The list above is for last year's raffle Caretaker, see the date of the post by Chris. :)

caretaker

Reaction score
Thanks rolfW. I thought something was amiss, I also thought that there was 2 raffles going on.sorryyyyyy.And again thanks.