new receicers

wisebird

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi everyone

concerning the thread i wrote about receivers that do not need cams or cards to open decoded channels > i want to inform you tat i have found a receiver on the market called "humans 2000" that is loaded with a software capable of decrypting all the cannels a 6 in1 funcard can.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you got a picture and more details of this Wisebird?

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
There is also the Aston Simba.. No card slots, No cam slots, Can be patched with AllCam soft 6in1.

See La Cafetera:
http://www.sfreedom.net/~tremendus/aston.htm

The problem with this box is it's expensive. For the same price you could buy a Technomate 5000 DACPI..

nobbly

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Nobby,The Simba does have 2 slots (via +seca).
Having patched mine to Allcam,about the only 6in1 file that seems to work OK is La Cafetera's offering (Seca files) which rather defeats the object of loading a patch.
Has any Simba owner managed to load a 6in1 file with providers other than Seca?

Llew

wisebird

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi rolfw
the receiver "humans 2000" is loaded with an operating system that is exactly the same as the one in humax 5400.plus it comes loaded with the
software 6 in 1 that works fully the same way the funcard works
it is much cheaper though than the aston simba and works better. it can decrypt all the systems a funcard can ,not only the seca.
the receiver itself can cost you around 150 pounds which is ofcourse much cheaper than buying a seperate receiver and a magic cam plus ofcourse the card and a programmer . and is much easier for the novoice to use
it is also equipped with an empty pcmcia cam slot for convenience
i will try to send you a pic as soon as i can

OMENs

Reaction score
Yeah I have one like that, its called Discovery its around $200 dollars and it comes with 2 remotes and an embedded freecam, plus it decrypts TPS and others without the use of cards. ( I can post pics of it and the menu if you want ) but the prob is that most of the channels are closing, they need new patches and my info of this stuff is like 2 out of 100 so I am like crazy, can anybody explain please

OMENs

Reaction score
when i pressed reciever upgrade this is what appeared, 5 options to choose from:

1) Waiting Mode
2) Upload Program
3) Upload channel
4) Upload pre-data
5) Send Monitor code

Could anyone please explain what does all these mean.??????