New Receiver-Nanoxx 9500

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
32 " LG with built in 160 g recorder and digital terestrial Tv with twin tuner - 85cm Penta dish
Humax HD 2000 ci and
Nanoxx hd 9500 receivers - all linked to
my computer and 7 digital speakers with subwoofer
My Location
rotherham
Got my new box from Germany yesterday - one word discribes it - "Brilliant" - Its only threequarters the size of my Humax hd 2000 - Very well made - comfortable remote - easy to set up - 10,000 channels - mpeg2/mpeg4/HDTV/USB/PVR/ETHERNET/STAB USUALS/GAMES/XCRYPT/CONAX/1 CARD READER/2 COMMON INTERFACES/OPTICAL+COAXIAL/RS-232- practically all you need -
excellent sound and pictures. Plus a very good manual. Lots of diagrams /pictures and instructions.
Machno

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Some of those Nanoxx's have built in cardshares so its worth connecting it up to your router (if you have broadband) and see if anything opens :D

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
32 " LG with built in 160 g recorder and digital terestrial Tv with twin tuner - 85cm Penta dish
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
Analoguesat said:
Some of those Nanoxx's have built in cardshares so its worth connecting it up to your router (if you have broadband) and see if anything opens :D

Thanks for the info - i do have broadband and as soon as i have time to play about i will connect up and try to find something.
Let you know later how i get on.
Cheers - machno

H

hoppo1

I find that they are a bit unstable on dynamic, if it is possible to connect set up a static IP. They usually have IP in the name of the receiver if you can. Is it a 9500IP, for example?

H

hoppo1

Just googled it and it does have a LAN, so i would set it up and start watching all the "free" pay Tv you can shake a stick at!!

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
hoppo1 said:
Just googled it and it does have a LAN, so i would set it up and start watching all the "free" pay Tv you can shake a stick at!!

9500 Hd is the model and it does have a ethernet for connecting to broadband- Says Tcp ip set up - input correct information to the followings - TCPIP/IPADDRESS/NET MASK/GATEWAY/DNSTYPE/DNS SERVER

Machno

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
hi do you know if it decodes the 4.2.2 feeds plz

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
iwol said:
hi do you know if it decodes the 4.2.2 feeds plz

Sorry not yet as it only arrived yesterday afternoon and i am just feeling my way round it.

Machno

iwol

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
channel master 1.2m dish
technomate 6900,,and invacom 0.3 quad lnb
satlook micro
My Location
yorkshire
thanks let us know if you try it on a feed with 4.2.2 thanks

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
there are many clones outthere like protek!
on uk ebay,there is a dealer,what says,its only alowed to sell this box outside eu countrys!
other dealers,sells it without any problems?

i have tested the nanoxx 9600
same system like visonet,everyone buy the reveiver,and then,when the have earn enough money,the swtiched of the server !
and bringing a new modell to the market !
all clones ,with difrents names comes from the same company in korea!
price aproximently 200€
the hd version of nanoxx has no ethernet port !

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
Turok said:
there are many clones outthere like protek!
on uk ebay,there is a dealer,what says,its only alowed to sell this box outside eu countrys!
other dealers,sells it without any problems?

i have tested the nanoxx 9600
same system like visonet,everyone buy the reveiver,and then,when the have earn enough money,the swtiched of the server !
and bringing a new modell to the market !
all clones ,with difrents names comes from the same company in korea!
price aproximently 200€
the hd version of nanoxx has no ethernet port !

Go and watch this video by Dr Dish and you will see that it has a ethernet port on the 2rd shot at the back of the receiver.

I do not try to mislead others - anything i say here is true.
machno.

_http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nanoxx-9500hd/1997642740

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
the tuner,of nanaxx 9600 is not very sensitive,often it happens,when the signal is low,that the receiver will crashed,and then you have to make, a cold reboot!

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
Turok said:
the tuner,of nanaxx 9600 is not very sensitive,often it happens,when the signal is low,that the receiver will crashed,and then you have to make, a cold reboot!

Watching feeds last night - some low signals - no problems - locked on and very good pictures.

machno

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello!
it is not always the same,it can happens,when you stay longer,on the low signal transponder,my nananoxx 9600 sometimes reboot automaticly then!
also i have some problems,to find channel with low symbolrate in cband that sending with 2/3,for example the mtv india transponder on 68,5 e,with ither reveivers i can load in,without any problems,nanaxx signal here,but it want load in,most of the smybolrates,are not up to date,in the freqency list,and i have to changed manually,the kuband search is very fast,but when i must always scan the complete channel list,after editing one transponder,it takes a very long time!

also strange is,that one searched channel,you will find a secend time,in the channel list,now i have many names twices,founded one time,with the symbolrate that is a little bit to low,orginal stored in factory list,and one time,the same channel name,with the orginal freqenca,the reveiver,does not recognieied,and say,this channel still exists!
now i own,the nanoxx since 2days,this are my first tests,for the moment!
i still dont find the delete buton,for deleting a channel!
and a also found no network search,transponder option,of a singel manualy searched transponder !
maybe after some days later,i find everything,what i dont find,at the moment!

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
Turok said:
Hello!
it is not always the same,it can happens,when you stay longer,on the low signal transponder,my nananoxx 9600 sometimes reboot automaticly then!
also i have some problems,to find channel with low symbolrate in cband that sending with 2/3,for example the mtv india transponder on 68,5 e,with ither reveivers i can load in,without any problems,nanaxx signal here,but it want load in,most of the smybolrates,are not up to date,in the freqency list,and i have to changed manually,the kuband search is very fast,but when i must always scan the complete channel list,after editing one transponder,it takes a very long time!

also strange is,that one searched channel,you will find a secend time,in the channel list,now i have many names twices,founded one time,with the symbolrate that is a little bit to low,orginal stored in factory list,and one time,the same channel name,with the orginal freqenca,the reveiver,does not recognieied,and say,this channel still exists!
now i own,the nanoxx since 2days,this are my first tests,for the moment!
i still dont find the delete buton,for deleting a channel!
and a also found no network search,transponder option,of a singel manualy searched transponder !
maybe after some days later,i find everything,what i dont find,at the moment!

Hello

I was using symbol rate 3200 and had no problems but i did put all the details in myself instead of doing a long search - takes a bit of finding the best way to do it, should come to you with practice.
Go to installation.
Manual Scanning
Edit TPS
you then get a list with - Satellite(fill this in)
Then Transponders(if you move these with the right button on your center control it moves the frequency in steps of 3 h or v
put in frequency rate then polarity and save.
That adds it to your search list.

Delete is another matter - Go to menu then -installation -system set up
Delete channels - from TV list select the channel you want to delete.
click on the RED delete marked channel then ok . You should have a tick on the channel now. Click on the RED delete channel again and it will disappear.
Hope this helps - Machno.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello Machno! thx,for your reply,i will try it:)

is there also a channel editor,and settings files avalible?
on cband many reveivers,including nanaxx has,the problem,that the interprate,the polarity wrong,my dm 500 also do this,that means for e.g a cband channel sending on circular R
V polarity,but the nanoxx search on a H polarity,in all stored transponders,no i must edit all the channel list manualy,because,on the wrong polarity nothing will found,i wondering,why other receivers,search signal,without any problems,on the right polarity,but others,on the wrong,that strange!

maybe there are latest setting files out there,then i can save a lot of time,you found a network search?
i only can scan automaticly,but still i found no network search!

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD 2000 ci and
My Location
rotherham
Turok said:
Hello Machno! thx,for your reply,i will try it:)

is there also a channel editor,and settings files avalible?
on cband many reveivers,including nanaxx has,the problem,that the interprate,the polarity wrong,my dm 500 also do this,that means for e.g a cband channel sending on circular R
V polarity,but the nanoxx search on a H polarity,in all stored transponders,no i must edit all the channel list manualy,because,on the wrong polarity nothing will found,i wondering,why other receivers,search signal,without any problems,on the right polarity,but others,on the wrong,that strange!

maybe there are latest setting files out there,then i can save a lot of time,you found a network search?
i only can scan automaticly,but still i found no network search!

I take it that Nit means network search - there is the option to turn it on on my receiver. i have only looked for updates for 9500 hd and mine was updated 29th April 2008.
With regard to C band i have not used that.
If you have done a full scan then you should only need to do a manual scan on such as "Feeds" as they are not broadcasting all the time so you would be most likely to miss them when you did your scan.
I did not get my receiver till Thursday afternoon so i too have to find my way around this new receiver but if there is anything that i can help
with i will be pleased to try.
Machno

richhy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 7700hdpvr, Nanoxx9500HD, Wavefrontier 90cm 28ºe
to 12ºw
My Location
spain
Hi, my first post on this forum so hello to all. I have the Nanoxx 9500hd. It's a good receiver. I have installed the Channel editor on my PC but I can find no way of changing the order of channels in favorite lists...or rather I can reorder them but that also changes their position in main list. Any suggestions to overcome this problem?

Cheers

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello!
and welcome on Board!:)

i also,found no way,at the moment,to sort ,the channels,the manual,itself is not very useful!

also,very strange,when i search a transponder 2 times,the nanoxx ,does not days,this channel does still exists,now the same channel name,was 2 times in the channellist!

richhy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 7700hdpvr, Nanoxx9500HD, Wavefrontier 90cm 28ºe
to 12ºw
My Location
spain
hello Turok, do you have a 9600IP or a 9500hd receiver? the 9500hd is a clone of the vantage 7100s and is totally different from the 9600IP....