Newbie Here New smart LG tv

swampy75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite dish, freesat tv
My Location
south wales uk
Your problem is the splitter. With this type of LNB each tuner requires its own cable from the LNB. If the LNB has only one output then you need to change it for a twin or quad LNB (may require a new dish depending how old the current one is).

The other option is a 'smart priority switch' but this means the Sky box or TV can control the LNB, but not simultaneously.
Lnb has 4 ports one of which I am using with a cable to my new TV via a splitter in the attic

swampy75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
south wales uk
LNB Power/LNB Voltage set to ON?

But this is all guessing, as we're given not much info about your installation and TV....

Greetz,
A33
Lnb power is on, voltage?

swampy75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
south wales uk

michael-elise

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +.
80cm ISS dish with a manhattan diseq motor 1.2 and a diseqc 1.2 mp01 mini positioner motorised dish install.
Freesat panasonic G10B TV.
My Location
Hertford
Hi, Check all F type connections on route. Is there a cable from dish lnb to the splitter in the loft? As I have seen people not connecting the splitter to the lnb. Take the splitter out of the equation and connect the cables together to rule out the splitter. If the tv is near the sky box take the working one out of the sky box and try with that. Hope this helps.

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham
Lnb has 4 ports one of which I am using with a cable to my new TV via a splitter in the attic

Again, splitters don't work with this type of LNB. There has to be a direct connection between the TV and LNB.

Incase I'm not understanding something, please post a photo of the splitter.