New software upgrade for Thomson/Grundig receivers - 3/07/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

net1

Thomson will re-broadcast a comprehensive software upgrade (Version 2.2.2) from 10.00 a.m. on Saturday 5th July to 09.00 a.m. on Monday 7th July to update the following Grundig and Thomson receivers: the GDT1000T, GDT1500T, DTI1000, GDT2000 and FDT2000. This is a repeat of the broadcast which took place from 10.00 a.m. on Monday 30th June 2003 to 09.00 am on Saturday 1st July

The software release will address a number of issues:

(1) Added 'auto-blanking' for radio stations. This has been added to turn the TV screen black when radio stations are tuned in, to help prevent screen burn.

(2) Modified "Download Progress" menu. Initially the help text at the bottom will say "Acquiring download, this may take up to 10 mins". When the file actually starts downloading the message will change to "Please wait while downloading". This is to give viewers some idea about the waiting-time to expect.

(3) The user can now leave standby by pressing keys 0-9.

(4) Fixed bug which causes occasional locking up of PMT reception. This was causing MHEG (the interactive TV software) to stop working when accessing BBCi and Teletext services.

(5) TV SCART pin16 is no longer active during timer events in standby.

(6) Manual tune menu now labels the lower bar as "Quality".

cutemen03

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Please, am begging to any one who can give me a software to upgrade my receiver (SRT 4620).

Thank you in advance.

Ed

sonylugde

Reaction score
:mad: :-rofl2 'O'-red
net1 said:
Thomson will re-broadcast a comprehensive software upgrade (Version 2.2.2) from 10.00 a.m. on Saturday 5th July to 09.00 a.m. on Monday 7th July to update the following Grundig and Thomson receivers: the GDT1000T, GDT1500T, DTI1000, GDT2000 and FDT2000. This is a repeat of the broadcast which took place from 10.00 a.m. on Monday 30th June 2003 to 09.00 am on Saturday 1st July

The software release will address a number of issues:

(1) Added 'auto-blanking' for radio stations. This has been added to turn the TV screen black when radio stations are tuned in, to help prevent screen burn.

(2) Modified "Download Progress" menu. Initially the help text at the bottom will say "Acquiring download, this may take up to 10 mins". When the file actually starts downloading the message will change to "Please wait while downloading". This is to give viewers some idea about the waiting-time to expect.

(3) The user can now leave standby by pressing keys 0-9.

(4) Fixed bug which causes occasional locking up of PMT reception. This was causing MHEG (the interactive TV software) to stop working when accessing BBCi and Teletext services.

(5) TV SCART pin16 is no longer active during timer events in standby.

(6) Manual tune menu now labels the lower bar as "Quality".

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
well sonylugde
You joined in February 2005, first post May 2006 replying to a post made in 2003 and that is all you can manage?!!!!, so what is the point you are trying to make apart from dredging up old archived threads.

megha

service engineer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i am service engg in MSO
My Location
india
sir
i need details about reflashing mathod for chineese receiver(like starvision,coship duplicate).

asadcarouge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
icdvi
My Location
geneva
dear need an alternate software to upgrade my pixx adt 4500 digital receiver where i can use codes . i would be grateful for your kind help

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
This is the third time this ancient thread has been raised from the dead. I'll close it here to avoid any more raves from the grave appearing!

Please try to ask questions in an appropriate section, and not just tack them onto any old thread you dig up from the dead..

Status
Not open for further replies.