Ireland
28MB,, at home this would 2 days.

I kid you not!

A

arraknid

Razor said:
28MB,, at home this would 2 days.

I kid you not!
Shouldn't take any longer than an hour or so on a 56k modem! What connection do you have?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for that Arraknid, just left Flashget to download it, hopefully it will address a few issues. :)

delboy3

Reaction score
Thanks Arraknid. Tried download, took an age to get a response that worked then after 57% downloaded the link broke - I am using 600Mbs cable so good luck to our dial up friends

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Get yourself a copy of flashget Delboy3, it will resume automatically.

A

arraknid

Even good old Getright can be set up to work virtually forever without stopping. Just set retrys to 9999 and every 10 seconds. Whatever you do, get this driver!!!! My signal strength/quality has increased between 20% and 30% on all satellites. God only knows how they managed to squeeze that much out, but they did and it now works like a dream. No more glitches and lockups on ProgDVB now.

It would be interesting to hear how many of you have got similar results.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Did you just install over the top of the old Arraknid.

A

arraknid

rolfw said:
Did you just install over the top of the old Arraknid.
Install/update the driver first via control panel... system... hardware... device manager... network adapters... B2C2 Broadband Receiver PCI Adapter (point it to the extracted files), then install the prog over the top of the original. It'll deinstall the old one itself.

F

FoneFreak

does anyone know what version of the driver this is, i think the server has been killed?!?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Version 4.2.8 (08/2003) I think, the server seems to be OK again though.