New to it all

temelkovd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MVision embedded multi slot receiver, 60 cm Gibertini offset
My Location
Hampshire
Gentlemen, I'm just about to get a Mvision box with embeded via/S*ca/irdeto etc.... What software and hardware do I need for pay tv (unofficial of course) ? I am aware of course that it varies to encryption systems and satellites but I am rather clueless about is so I need a heavy tutorial.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
temelkovd said:
Gentlemen, I'm just about to get a Mvision box with embeded via/S*ca/irdeto etc.... What software and hardware do I need for pay tv (unofficial of course) ? I am aware of course that it varies to encryption systems and satellites but I am rather clueless about is so I need a heavy tutorial.

Everyone is new to it sometime but the best experience is to read about it and then do it yourself. There are plenty of tutorials on the site. As you are not asking any specific question it is difficult to give you an answer. Could I suggest you have a look at all the different forums e.g. cards programmers and cams and in particular make use of the powerful search facility. When you have a specific question I am sure someone will be able to answer it. BTW the receiver seems to have plenty of official support and a forum here