New to this...need advice please

suomi

Reaction score
Hi,

All new to this and need advice. I now live in Finland and have purchased a CanalDigital box. I managed to get most of channels, but all the Swedish ones and others are display Conax Conditional Access. Underneath the digicard port there's a empty slot which has looks like it'll take a cam card (please bear with my ignorance!). What are my option to access more channels. I have a laptop if that helps.....

Cheers

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
You will need a card..Tit, MII, or Knot card.

suomi

Reaction score
Thanks Razor,

I have a viewing card allows me to view some conax conditional access channels but not the rest...so do I have to purchase a cam and extra card?

souhayl1

Reaction score
i have a MREV 2.13 can i get some channels from canaldigital nordic wjthout using Tit, MII, or Knot card ?

suomi

Reaction score
souhayl1 said:
i have a MREV 2.13 can i get some channels from canaldigital nordic wjthout using Tit, MII, or Knot card ?
Hi Souhayl1

Which channels do you get? I'm trying to get SVT 1 & 2, TV 4, Kanal 5....mostly the Swedish ones....

ferreira

Reaction score
You need at minimum a Matrix (rev., rel), X- or Dragon C*m. Then u have to load respective SW and then u can see all Conx Progs with your reciever and without card!