new to tit card

assen555

Reaction score
any helpwould be great,a real novice here have a blue tit and a usb phoenix,and would like to recieve 30 west downloadedtmb 2.8 and a tit loader,called a v 1.2by tj.ther are 3 boxes load flash ,load eeprom and loadcrypt key.Iam stuck,how do iinsert the 2.8 into this loader thank u for any help,sorry if i am being stupid

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
assen555 said:
any helpwould be great,a real novice here have a blue tit and a usb phoenix,and would like to recieve 30 west downloadedtmb 2.8 and a tit loader,called a v 1.2by tj.ther are 3 boxes load flash ,load eeprom and loadcrypt key.Iam stuck,how do iinsert the 2.8 into this loader thank u for any help,sorry if i am being stupid
hi assen
You should have two files - a TMB hex file (the flash file) and TMB eep file (the eeprom file). Load these in your downloader 2.8. You don't need a cryptkey file.

Llew

sadmadboy

Reaction score
Llew said:
hi assen
You should have two files - a TMB hex file (the flash file) and TMB eep file (the eeprom file). Load these in your downloader 2.8. You don't need a cryptkey file.

Llew
hi i have tit card any idea on which file i use for astra and hotbird 13 east?

cheers

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
wltdo usually works but you need to read the text to see what is more compatable with your set up and trial and error only helps no matter how much it hurts dont forget the file guys cant test the files on everythink they rely on everybodys input so get reading and trying !! good luck if your like me you'll need it

Rattlesnake

Reaction score
Hello, for starters I am a brand new member and not sure how to go about asking this dumb question. I would like to learn how to learn how to prpgram this card but not sure how. Using a iso programmer do you have a step by step program that I can learn from, or point me a dummy learning center

faculty

Reaction score
just like assen555, I am completely lost! I have a blue tit, (which if taken literally would be really funny!) and MR, what can i get on h*tbird and astr*???? and how do i get it?

faculty

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
People new to the hobby need to read a fair amount before embarking on programming cards etc. I suggest looking through the tutorials written by our collegue T24. This is a hobby where you have to help yourself quite a bit and the information is on the site. Have a go, then if it's not working for you post again. To make it easier for you the link to the tutorials is here.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50