New .TS to Mpeg Software?

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Hi Chaps, I used to use DVR Studio pro rc4 etc but I can no longer run this software I have tried uninstalling and deleting from the registry and re-installing
RC7 but this has made no difference.

Anyway - I use DreamTSman to copy the .TS files to PC combining them into one file.

Is there new software available to simplify the process????

Essentially .TS > .mpg > .AVI(Divx)

Thanks.

mcruiser

Reaction score
zanders said:
Hi Chaps, I used to use DVR Studio pro rc4 etc but I can no longer run this software I have tried uninstalling and deleting from the registry and re-installing

Anyway - I use DreamTSman to copy the .TS files to PC combining them into one file.

Thanks.

Here is what I now use to convert .TS to MPEG. Its a little app that does the job quite fast compared to others which I have tried. I am not into DivX yet so cannot comment on that part.

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
mcruiser said:
Here is what I now use to convert .TS to MPEG. Its a little app that does the job quite fast compared to others which I have tried. I am not into DivX yet so cannot comment on that part.

I have used this software before - its not always reliable but it does work from time to time.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
zanders said:
its not always reliable but it does work from time to time.

Sounds like me... :-doh!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
zanders said:

Thanks.

Hi Zanders
I used this DVR Pro RC7 a few months ago and everything was working fine until 2 weeks ago when I wanted to copy a load of movies off my hd to dvd. DVR Studio Pro wouldnt open. I done what you did, deleated everything and reloaded the copy I had and still no joy. In the end Just got another crack copy of it and loaded it again and everything is fine now. i find it brilliant and wouldn t use anything else ATM.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
There is a new upgrade from RC7, If you upgrade you only get 30 days. So be careful if you dont want to lose it. New reg format now, No off line key anymore. So turn off Upgrade in menu. Had to do a new installation after upgrading.

toxic candy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500-S
My Location
France
What about using VLC to re-encode the TS file in DIVX. It should be able to do it...
It should even be able to record directly from the ts stream into DIVX on your hard drive.

totalacedude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Edit. 5620 several 500,'s (clones) vu duo blackhole pc server 95cms motorised dish blah blahh
My Location
crewe
wow!!

really is qwik at converting!!!!!

did half hour programme in less than a minute :)

not bad

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
totalacedude said:
wow!!

really is qwik at converting!!!!!

did half hour programme in less than a minute :)

not bad
What did you convert to? If it was TS to MPEG2, then you'd expect the conversion to be very quick because they are really the same thing. If it was DivX, that's another story.