Newbie Daft Question Maybe

My Satellite Setup
Dell D2300
My Location
Lancashire
Ok Here’s my question sorry in advance if this is a dumb question or its in the wrong place:-rofl2
I am looking at getting a new set up to watch Footy on Saturday Afternoons ART Subs and films at other times the kit would be as follows

Technomate 1500 +
90CM Motorised dish

Here’s my problem? I live in Lancashire:eek: that’s not the problem the only place I can put my dish is in a North Facing area({}) after looking at various threads it would appear that the Dish should face south am I correct In thinking this and if so how do I get around this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-Welcome1 to the forum arrod-ball
Perhaps you need to explain why you can only get north facing, the restrictions are what exactly???

My Satellite Setup
SilverCrest SL65
Motorised Dish 80 cm
with single LNB
My Location
Stoke-On-Trent
arrod-ball said:
Here’s my problem? I live in Lancashire:eek: that’s not the problem the only place I can put my dish is in a North Facing area({}) after looking at various threads it would appear that the Dish should face south am I correct In thinking this and if so how do I get around this problem.
Thanks in advance.
You might need one of them
http://www.satellitesuperstore.com/gstands.htm

My Satellite Setup
Fixed dish on 19.2e for free to air only.
My Location
Up a ladder
Is it one of the walls of your house? A T&K bracket may be what you need, depending on the angle of your roof. Why not post up a picture of the wall, if you can get a fairly long range shot in with explanation of direction we may be able to tell you from that