Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-3100 D
with sky dish
My Location
bedford
hi, i brought the following of ebay

Technomate TM-3100 D Patched Freesat Satellite Receiver

i emailed the seller who told me i could view sky sports and movies as it has been patched

i cannot seem to be able to view these channels as they come up scrammbled i have searched the various different satalites but they all do the same?

i am a newbie who has emegrated from sky so i have the sky dish in place and would appreciate any help on offer,

for example i have windows vista and i have a lead for the pc to sat reciver how do i go about getting a newer patch and where would i find one?
thank you all:-worship

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
sky sports and movies
i dont think so mate.the only way to watch these channels is to subscribe to sky

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi,

The seller was talking out of his bum. The TM3000 series as far as I know can be used to watch Sky, but you would need to slot your Sky card into it. Since your receiver does not have a card slot, you can't do it, unless you get a card reader for it.

Sky is secure, to get it you have to pay a subscription, and have a receiver that will accept the card.

Robbo:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It won't decrypt Sky channels, he is telling porkies.

Only card sharing receivers can and as far as I know, that receiver is not capable of connecting to the internet.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
There are op*n packages via the patch but not Sl<y programming.
You'll need to do search :)