Newbie needs help with Sky

Quite simply i need to know what i can do with my hardware???

I have a standard Amstrad Sky box and dish BBC FTV card, and an Elvis programmer and a few gold cards.

What can i hope to achieve with this?

Is it possible to download hex keys from a site and watch Sky channels for free?

I bought the dish second hand and have never been on the Sky system, so i am not about to become a lost revenue for them.

Does anyone know what happened to www.cardking.net they had some great prices?

Best Regards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sky is not hacked Skullface, so you won't find any files for it and the Sky Digibox is not much use for anything other than Sky.

Cardking used to offer Sky digital cards for £60 for 12 months with all premiere channels. £100 for all channels and all pay per views.
The said they would send a new card out before the old codes went offline for the duration of the year.

Was this real or was it never available.

Is there a company now that offer something similar?

Lastly, assuming that sky digital is a dead option for fun... what equitment would i need to purchase to be able to decode some Mainline sky channels. I have no interest in adult channels, just say.. films and discovery mtv etc etc????

And thanks for the quick reply!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm sorry Skullface, but I can only repeat what i said in my previous answer Sky is not hacked. The fraudsters known as cardking were also known as stealth card and prey on gullible greedy people.