Newbie seeking help for OPOS programming.

Rock39

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar DSB-808 Vi2
80cm Dish Motorised, temporally on a 1mt pole mount, (which tracks the arc if the wind blows the right direction.) Pace 2600 (Sky), Infinity usb+Cas3 programers.
Dell P4-2.4ghz, 512DDR, 75GB HD
Radeon 9800 Graf/Crd. + Ext HD M
My Location
Ireland
Hi all,
I've have been programming opos cards using my infinity USB with out any problems by loading flash. Eeprom and Cryptkeys but lately I have only been able to locate .hex files and sets of Microsoft Excel Comma Separated value files such as PMCT, PMCT-Fix and Xamuh_PMCtable**EMU ??? . :confused

Any one got any advice on what I should be doing with these?

Thanks in advance :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I thought the PMC table files were for Humax receivers using a specific emulator or people wanting up to date satellite listings with transponder details. but I may be wrong

Rock39

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar DSB-808 Vi2
80cm Dish Motorised, temporally on a 1mt pole mount, (which tracks the arc if the wind blows the right direction.) Pace 2600 (Sky), Infinity usb+Cas3 programers.
Dell P4-2.4ghz, 512DDR, 75GB HD
Radeon 9800 Graf/Crd. + Ext HD M
My Location
Ireland
If I don’t need the Excel Comma Separated value files can you offer any advice on what to do with the single .hex files?
Cheers,

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Rock39 said:
If I don’t need the Excel Comma Separated value files can you offer any advice on what to do with the single .hex files?
Cheers,
Have never had an Opos and then the only card I have ever programmed is the one shown in my profile and that uses hex files, I would not have thought they were any use for an Opos card. You simply need to find the files you were using previously assuming of course support is still available