jafattz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
West Scotland
Hi I'm new to this and don't know where to start. Can anyone give me an idea of which card to use and any other information? Please help Thanks J

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi, depends on your budget as to which card is best for you, how much do you want to spend?

kuti

Reaction score
I have sky 2 and I am very satisfied with its performance useing progdvb software
kuti

jafattz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
West Scotland
HI ROLFW &KUTI WHAT i WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT ELSE DO i NEED OTHER THAN THE CARD . aS i SAID i'M A COMPLET E BEGINER

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
A dish and LNB would help considerably and some ct100 cable between the two.

jafattz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
West Scotland
Thanks Topper,I know I can get FTA programmes through the dish but what kind of decoder would be best and upgradable, and what programmes would I need? I appreciate all the help I'm getting and hope I may be able to contribute when (if) I learn more. Thanks again for the help J

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
All of the information is here in this section jafattz, you need a program like ProgDVB or MyTheatre and an Emulator like Yangtse, you do not need any hardware other than the SS2, and dish and LNB.

GRANMAX22

Reaction score
Rolf I Am I Newbie And Would Like To Know How To Enter Hex Codes By Remote In My Reciever Which Is A Starcom Sr X200 C Plus