Newby Vbox set up

Dragon45

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Stand alone Sky system. 1.0 motorised dish with 12 inch actuator, 0.3dB MTI LNB, TM1500 CI+ Super,
My Location
South Wales
Hi all
I have recently purchased a vbox. Just one question at the moment in relation to the V Box, with regard to the 4 wire connection for the 36v motor and sensor. I am OK with motor connection. The sensor connectors are marked sensor – and sensor+ which of these is the ground and which is the pulse?or does it matter?

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
Dragon45 said:
Hi all
I have recently purchased a vbox. Just one question at the moment in relation to the V Box, with regard to the 4 wire connection for the 36v motor and sensor. I am OK with motor connection. The sensor connectors are marked sensor – and sensor+ which of these is the ground and which is the pulse?or does it matter?

check here http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=55188 this might help

Dragon45

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Stand alone Sky system. 1.0 motorised dish with 12 inch actuator, 0.3dB MTI LNB, TM1500 CI+ Super,
My Location
South Wales
Bronking
I promise I did search before posting but obviously not enough.
I have just spent the best part of the day trying to fathom out the workings of my new vbox and TM1500 CI+ Super (a bit like me and the missus they where not keen to communicate with each other at first :-bash ).
I got there in the end (famous last words) and I am extremley thankful for your assistance.
I have decided to punish myself for not researching longer prior to posting by going down to my local and forcing myself to have one or two pints.
Cheers Dragon45